Answers to the quiz “Liquid Swap Binance Guide and Questions”.
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
To participate in Liquid Swap on Binance, users need to complete the “Liquid Swap Tutorials & Questions” quiz. If users are inexperienced, users may find it difficult to answer the questions. Here are the answers to this test.
* See more: The complete guide Binance from a to z
1. “Liquid Swap” is a product developed on which of the following design principles:
- AMM (Automatic Market Maker)
2. Is “Liquid Swap” a guaranteed investment?
- No, a loss may incur.
3. When you provide liquidity, which of the following views is incorrect:
Any token can be added
- Dual tokens can be added
4. In the current BUSD / DAI pool, the pool price is 1 BUSD:1 DAI. If you trade 10,000 BUSD into DAI, the system prompts you that there will be a 3% slippage in this transaction. If the transaction is successful, you will lose due to slippage:
- ≈ 300 USD
5. When you add 100 BUSD to a BUSD / DAI liquidity pool (the current pool ratio is 4:6 / BUSD: DAI), what tokens will you hold (if transaction fee and slippage are not considered):
- c. A portion portfolio, including 40 BUSD + 60 DAI, and the portion portfolio will change in real-time.
6. When you remove your tokens back, which of the following views is incorrect:
- a. You can get the same amount of tokens you added.
7. Which of the following may cause transaction fees:
- All of the above.
8. In “Liquid Swap” for providing liquidity, there are several situations that may cause losses:
- All of the above.
9. “Liquid Swap” is NOT a guaranteed investment, after providing the liquidity, the maximum loss you may incur is:
- More than 50%
10. Regarding the number of portions, the portion value, cost per portion, and unrealized profit and loss, which of the following is incorrect:
- The number of portions changes in real-time, but the value of portions remains constant.
Hopefully, with this article, users can quickly complete the Liquid Swap Tutorials & Questions quiz. Liquid Swap is a flexible form of passive earning on Binance. Learn about Liquid Swap Binance here.
Read more: Binance