Binance Futures launches Euro Cup bonus campaign!
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
To celebrate this edition of Euro Cup 2020, Binance Futures is launching a special promo for both new and existing users to win a share of 100,000 BUSD.
Campaign Duration: 2021-06-24 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-07-06 08:00 AM (UTC)
During the campaign duration, eligible users who trade a minimum of 10,000 USDT or BUSDacross USDⓈ-M or COIN-M Futures within the campaign duration, can vote for the teams that they think will be the finalists and the winner of the Euro Cup 2020 and stand a chance to win a share of 100,000 BUSD in the prize pool.
- Every participant’s entry during the round of 16 (2021-06-24 0:00 AM – 2021-06-29 11:59 PM UTC) will get 16 shares.
- Every participant’s entry during the Quarterfinal round (2021-06-30 0:00 AM – 2021-07-06 8:00 AM UTC ) will get 8 shares.
All eligible users who pick the correct finalists and winning team will share the prize pool based on the proportion of their shares to the shares of all eligible participants who vote for the respective teams.
- Each Finalist Prize Pool: 30,000 BUSD worth of Futures Bonus Vouchers (60,000 BUSD worth of Futures Bonus Vouchers in total).
- Euro Cup Winner Prize Pool: 40,000 BUSD worth of Futures Bonus Vouchers.
Terms and Conditions:
- The campaign applies to verified VIP 0 & VIP 1 users only.Eligible users can vote only once.
- There is no limit on the number of prize pools an eligible user can receive rewards from. For example, if the user votes for the correct finalists and winning team, the user will receive rewards from all three prize pools based on the proportion of his/her shares to all shares held by participants voting for the respective teams.
- Futures bonus vouchers will be distributed to the reward center within 10 working days after the end of the campaign. The user will need to redeem the voucher from the reward center within 14 days after distribution, and it will get credited to the futures wallet immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Read more: Binance