Binance verification failed: The cause and how to fix it fastest
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Binance is the highest-ranking cryptocurrency trading platform globally. To ensure account security and unlock trading features when using Binance, users must verify account identity. Account verification failed. What to do? The following article guides new users on fixing Binance identity verification failed errors.
Reasons for Binance Identity Verification
There are many different reasons why users need to perform account identity verification. Among them, there are three most important reasons including:
- Unlock transaction limits. Binance requires identity verification so that users are not restricted from trading. Example: Level 1 Verified Account is only entitled to withdraw 300$ and 2BTC/day. Meanwhile, Level 2 verified accounts are allowed to trade up to $50,000 and 8 million BUSD per day.
- Enhanced security: Account verification helps users keep their accounts safe. If the account is not verified, hackers can easily steal the account, change personal information to take over the user’s account.
- Comply with global financial law: Global financial law has provisions for KYC and AML, requiring users to verify their identity. Cryptocurrency exchanges also operate their business based on the rules and regulations of global financial law. Binance is also one of the platforms that respects these rules and encourages users to fulfill account verification requirements.
* See more: The complete guide Binance from a to z
How long does Binance identity verification take?
If the Binance verification processes are followed correctly, users can take approximately 15 minutes. The required operations include: filling in personal information, uploading proof of identity, address, and facial verification. The user tries not to reload the browser during the verification process, or else the verification step performed will not be recorded.
If Binance identity verification fails, the user can do it again up to 9 other times in 24 hours. After ten failed verification attempts, the user must wait another 24 hours before doing it again.
After completing the verification steps, users may have to wait 7-10 days for Binance to verify the user account and issue a green certificate to confirm successful verification.
Binance verification failed and how to troubleshoot
- Failed to verify face is a common error encountered during account verification. Users should note that they do not wear glasses, do not use filters/editing apps, and perform in a place with enough light when verifying identity. When verifying the face, the user can slightly move the face for the scanner to recognize. In addition, if after completing all the requirements and still not successful, upload a portrait to prove your identity.
- Not receiving the verification code via text message is also a common error in the account verification process. When encountering this error, the user can restart the device, check the network connection or switch to voice verification via voice call.
- Failed address verification is also a common error with Binance users. To verify the address, the user needs to fill in the exact address as shown in the proof of address document, country information, postal code according to his or her address.
- See more: How to verify your Binance account?
Some notes when verifying Binance identity
- Users should complete the verification steps in 15 minutes. Beyond this time Binance may request a redo.
- The page browser should not be reloaded while the Binance account verification process is in progress.
- It is recommended to use a photo of the verification document that is clear, full of information, without loss of angles, and in JPEG and PNG format.
- Photos used to verify the account are not edited, using filters.
- Face verification should be done in a place with good lighting and clear corners of the face, without glasses, using filters.
- The address information to be filled in matches the address verification document.
Identity verification, if done step-by-step process, will be less error-prone. If the user has difficulty verifying the account identity, the user can contact Binance customer support. When contacting support, users should attach screenshots or video recordings for instructions on how to fix the error quickly and accurately.
Read more: Binance