Can I close part of my trade? How?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
It is now possible to manually close only part of a trade (opened orders), or withdraw some of the capital you have invested in certain assets before.
To partially close a trade, simply:
1. Log into your account and click on ‘Portfolio’.
2. Click on the instrument you wish to close.
For example, we choose to close part of the AMZN (Amazon) order opened with a capital of $5700.
3. In the next window, click on the red ‘X’.
4. Tick “Close only part of the trade” under the trade summary. And then select the USD or the unit amount you wish to close.
Note: You can partially close a position as long as you meet the minimum trade size requirements for both the part being closed and the part of the trade remaining.
5. Click “Close Trade“.
After you finish closing part of your trade, only the selected amount will close, and the rest will remain as an open trade in your Portfolio. The Stop Loss and Take Profit parameters of the remaining position will be automatically adjusted to match the new trade size.
And your request will be executed during market hours.