Capital.com guide on mobile: Install the app and open a Demo account
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Capital.com guide on mobile. Currently, the demand for transactions on mobile phones has become more and more popular. Capital.com trading platform is an emerging online trading platform in the Vietnam market. However, this exchange has revealed outstanding advantages in terms of friendliness, convenience, and versatility in just a short time. Capital.com is also optimized for mobile platforms and is quite easy to use. This article will guide you to install and use Capital.com on your phone.
- Articles on how to use Capital.com on mobile phone
- Is Capital.com a scam or not? The most complete review
Installing Capital.com’s trading application on mobile phones
Step 1: Access the AppStore (if using an iPhone) or Google Play (if using an Android phone).
- Fill in the text search box: Capital.com.
- Then, click Get to download the app to your phone.
Step 2: Once the Capital.com trading app is downloaded to your phone, click Open to access the platform.
- If you don’t have an account, please register HERE
- If you already have an account, click Log In to access your account.
- If using an iPhone, click Allow when asked for permission to access the application on your phone.
Introducing the Capital.com interface on mobile
Explore Capital.com’s functions on your phone
1. The top tab after logging into your account is the market watchlists. You can change these lists to your liking by clicking the pen-shaped edit icon.
2. Below is the area for you to click on fast recharge.
Next, in the middle of the screen is an area that summarizes price information, trading fluctuations of each asset according to the corresponding list above.
4. Below are tabs to track account information. Details of each tab from left to right are as follows:
- Transaction: This is the current page we are referring to you; after logging in
- Portfolio: You will be able to track trades, orders, and price alerts on your account.
- Search: You can click this tab to find the transaction codes you want quickly
- News: This tab keeps you up to date with ongoing market news.
- Account: This is where you manage all account-related status: Switch to Demo account, manage your other Capital accounts, manage account verification status, account balance, settings … This is the most important area when it comes to managing or changing your account settings.
Capital.com guide on mobile: Switch to Demo account
Step 1: Log in to your account on the Capital.com app
Step 2: Select the Account tab
Step 3: Select Switch to demo
Step 4: Select the currency for your account and click Continue.
Step 5: Name the Demo account you will use and click Add account
- So you have successfully opened and accessed the Capital.com Demo account.
- Each Capital.com Demo account has free 1000$ available for you to trade.
Instructions to open more Demo accounts
You can also open multiple Demo accounts on Capital.com to try trading with different strategies. To open a second Demo account, do the following:
- Click on Accounts, select My Accounts
- Select the Demo tab
- Select Add Demo Account
Switch to a real Capital.com account on your phone
To return to trading on a Capital.com real money account, select the Accounts tab, and select Convert to Real Money.
Switching between demo and real accounts on Capital.com is quite convenient and easy to click a button.
Overall, the Capital.com stock trading app is quite user-friendly and easy to use. In the following articles, we will guide you to perform more detailed operations in using and experiencing Capital.
We assess this as a platform that will likely compete strongly with eToro in the future. At least in verification and deposit operations. Meanwhile, Capital.com is not inferior to eToro in terms of reputation and the number of products.
Read more: capital.com