Capital.com Review 2021: A Scam or Legit Broker?
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
Capital.com is the world’s leading reputable CFD broker, providing a wide range of assets to be traded from stocks, indices, forex to cryptocurrencies, commodities, and ETFs. It is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier FCA, CySEC, ASIC, and NBRB. With an easy-to-use interface, competitive spreads, etc., Capital.com is highly rated by users on TrustPilot, Google Play, and Apple Store. Let’s find more about the Capital.com review in the article below.
1. Capital.com review: Pros & Cons
- The trading platform is friendly, easy-to-use even for newbies.
- The verification process is simple, within only 10 minutes.
- It provides a wide range of trading instruments such as stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities, and ETFs.
- It offers free commission, low spread, and high leverage.
- It provides risk management tools (stop loss, take profit).
- Clients can Capital.com accounts may be connected with MT4 and Tradingview.
- It offers various deposit/withdrawal methods (E-wallet, Online Banking, Bank cards, etc.)
- It has its trading guide app (Investmate) – allowing users to access free financial investment knowledge and learn how to trade
- Customer service is available 24/7 and fast. Clients usually take only a few seconds to get an answer from Capital.com’s support team.
- The solution for social trading (copy trading) is still limited.
- The account that allows trading with real assets is not yet complete
2. Basic information
Launched in 2017, Capital.com has its headquarters in London (company registration number 10506220) and multiple branches across the UK, Australia, Cyprus, Gibraltar, and Belarus.
Capital.com is a strongly regulated CFD broker, regulated by the world’s leading authorities, including:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – The Financial Conduct Authority – is the regulator of the financial services industry in the UK;
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) – Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)- Australian Securities and Investments Commission;
- And National Bank – National Bank of Belarus (NBRB)
Having top certifications such as FCA or CySEC and ASIC licenses gives you peace of mind about the legitimacy and credibility of this broker.
Investment insurance for customers
All client funds will also be kept in separate bank accounts. In theory, this means your money should be safe in the event Capital.com runs into financial trouble.
In addition, Capital.com also implements plans to protect customers’ money and secure their personal information. Depending on the Capital.com subsidiary, you will be protected by:
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSC) up to £85,000
- Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) up to 20,000 Euro
Although relatively new, Capital.com has also won numerous awards for transparency, technology, and innovation, such as:
- Best Online Trading Platform 2020 – The best online trading platform 2020.
- Most Transparent Brokerage Service Provider Europe – Europe’s most transparent brokerage service provider.
- Most Innovative Broker 2020 – Most Innovative Broker 2020
It can be said that Capital offers a One-for-All investment solution with a diversified portfolio of assets, covering more than 2100 instruments, distributed on many different markets such as stocks, only numbers, forex, cryptocurrencies, and commodities.
In addition, Capital.com is also in the process of launching a real stock account. This means that their clients will soon trade real stocks and keep them safe in their accounts.
Capital.com does not use available trading platforms, but develops a simple, user-friendly platform friendly, integrates many useful tools, and supports Vietnamese.
With a friendly interface, users will not take long to get used to and understand the functions on the platform.
Despite its simplicity, the platform still offers a full range of charting tools and technical indicators that allow you to perform market analysis. The platform has more than 75 technical indicators and all the basic drawing tools, chart conversions, useful trading ideas, and smart risk management tools.
Capital.com also offers intuitive mobile trading apps compatible with iOS and Android devices that provide users with a similar experience across platforms as all settings and data are instantly synced. Instantly from the web to mobile.
In addition, Capital.com also allows you to connect directly with MetaTrader 4 (to combine automated trading capabilities) and TradingView, allowing clients to take full advantage of the advantages of both trading platforms.
3. Capital.com Review of Accounts, Fees, and Spreads
Based on your trading experience and investment amount, you can choose one of 3 different account types on Capital.com, each with different benefits and features. Specifically:
- Basic: The Basic account offers leverage up to 1:100 and requires a minimum deposit of $20. It gives you access to all tools, advanced charts, indicators, and negative balance protection.
- Plus: The Plus account offers the same high leverage (1:200) as the Basic account and requires the same minimum deposit of $3,000. In addition to access to all tools, charts, and indicators, Plus customers will also have access to a dedicated account manager and personalized analytics.
- Premier: Premier accounts require a higher deposit of $10,000. In addition to the benefits included with the Plus account, it also provides access to exclusive webinars and top events.
To try this platform, you can also open a Demo account first and trade with virtual money for free until you are really proficient with the operations and ensure a high-profit rate.
In addition, Capital.com is also in the process of creating real stock trading accounts to meet the needs of a segment of investors who want to own and hold real assets.
* Negative Balance Protection – In cases where your account goes negative, Capital.com will cover that loss and set your equity to zero.
Capital.com Review of Transaction Fees
Capital.com does not charge a commission on any clients’ trades, including commodities, indices, or cryptocurrencies.
Swap fees for leveraged CFD positions will apply. However, unlike its competitors, Capital.com only charges an overnight transaction fee based on the loan amount rather than the total open order size. Swap fees will be different for different assets. To see product-specific swaps, check here.
As the swap fees apply to different instruments, you can view the specific swap fees for the selected instrument in the market dashboard in the Capital.com platform.
Capital.com Review of Spread
Spread – is the difference between the Bid and Ask prices. The spread is always incorporated into the quoted rate and is not an additional fee to be paid by the trader.
Compared to most other brokers, the spread on Capital is rated as the best in the market. For example, a major forex pair like EUR/USD will have an average spread of only 0.00008.
Depending on the asset class, market conditions, and trading hours, the size of the spread will vary. Check the spread of each asset here.
It can be said that spreads and transaction fees on Capiatl.com are considered ideal for all investors and traders, including day traders with high trading frequency.
4. Capital.com Review of Deposits & withdrawals
To facilitate the deposit/withdrawal of customers globally, Capital offers a variety of payment methods, including:
- Local bank
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard)
- Momo Wallet
The minimum deposit amount is meager, from only $20 (or 20EUR/GBP) and free deposit/withdrawal. This is considered extremely attractive to retail traders, who can trade starting with small capital.
5. Customer Service
Capital.com offers 24/7 Customer support service in 8 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Spanish and Turkish) by phone, email, live chat, Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp, and Viber.
Capital.com always focuses on customer service, and therefore, this broker’s support channels are rated positively, effectively, and quickly. It usually takes only a few seconds to get an answer from Capital.com.
It can be said that Capital.com is a leading reputable CFD broker in the world, with an easy-to-use trading platform suitable for all levels of trading, including novices. Although launched not long, but Capital.com is expanding, winning many awards, and continuously improving and adding new products, services, and features to meet the needs of users.
AI technology to analyze trading psychology and guide trading is also an advantage of Capital.com compared to other exchanges. Capital offers a wide range of free educational and learning materials, including trading strategies and trading psychology guides with separate sections for commodity CFDs, stocks, indices, and ETFs…
Capital.com even has its own educational app, Investmate. In this application, people who are new to finance can easily grasp different concepts. Users can find in-depth tips, videos, tools, and glossaries to improve their investing knowledge and skills.
If you are one of the following subjects, then Capital.com is considered the ideal choice for you:
- Beginner investors who want to hone their skills on a friendly platform
- Investors in US stocks, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities, etc.
- Retail investors with a small amount of capital
- Professional investors (provided with high leverage and attractive spreads)
Read more: capital.com