Capital.com reviews: Some basic information to know
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
Capital.com reviews. Capital.com is an award-winning and regulated global broker. This broker offers a wide range of CFD assets such as Forex, stocks, indices, and commodities. Launched in 2017, Capital.com has expanded quite rapidly, continuously adding new products, services, and features to the platform. Capital.com is widely known as a CFD trading platform, but they are about to launch a new account type that allows traders to invest in real stocks.
Capital.com, although new, has quickly gained high ratings on TrustPilot, Google Play, and Apple Store. Today it operates in 50 countries and is trusted by thousands of traders with different experience levels and investment capital. In particular, Capital.com is often loved by users for its simple platform and user-friendly interface.
Capital.com reviews of customers (at time of writing):
- TrustPilot: 4.2 / 5
- GooglePlay: 4.4 / 5
- Apple Store: 4.9 / 5
Basic information about Capital.com
Capital.com is a fully regulated CFD broker from day one. Capital.com regulators include:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – is the regulator of the financial services industry in the UK;
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec);
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC);
- And National Bank of Belarus.
Capital.com also has a wide range of transparency, technology, and innovation awards, including:
- Best Online Trading Platform 2020
- Most Transparent Brokerage Service Provider Europe
- Most Innovative Broker 2020
AI technology analyzes trading psychology and guides trading
Capital.com has some new advantages in training users’ trading knowledge and using AI technology to analyze trading psychology to personalize clients’ trading strategies.
The philosophy of Capital.com offers: “Only practice will show what works best for you” – “Only practice will show what works best for you.”
Capital.com is also very focused on investing in “Learn to Trade” programs. They offer a wide range of free educational and learning materials, including trading strategies and psychology guides with separate sections for commodity CFDs, stocks, indices, and ETFs…
In particular, their clients can also link their accounts with MetaTrader 4 for automated trading.
Capital.com reviews: Customer service
They are very attentive to customer service, especially online deposits and withdrawals, ensuring fast and efficiency.
Capital.com provides 24/7 Customer support service in 8 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Spanish and Turkish) by phone, email, live chat, Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp, and Viber.
The quick customer support channels work pretty well. It usually takes only a few seconds to get an answer from Capital.com.
Commissions and transaction fees
Capital.com insists they charge no commissions, withdrawal/deposit fees, and downtime fees.
Capital.com applies some fees related to CFD products, such as Swap fees for CFD positions when you use leverage.
Capital.com makes money mainly from the spread, which is the difference between the Bid and Ask prices. The spread is always incorporated into the quoted rate and is not an additional fee to be paid by the trader.
Capital.com trading products
Capital.com offers a wide range of trading products for its clients to choose from:
- Index CFDs: You can trade the world’s major stock indices such as the Dow, FTSE 100, S&P 500, and DAX 30.
- Stock CFDs: Over 3600 stock CFDs, with over 75 indicators and tools to help you analyze investment opportunities.
- Cryptocurrency CFDs: Capital.com offers leveraged trading and greater liquidity without having to store cryptocurrencies. You can trade top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Ripple.
- Forex CFDs: You can trade the world’s most popular currency pairs as well as rare forex pairs, totaling 130 FX pairs.
- Commodity CFDs: You have access to many commodities, such as gold, oil reserves, and agricultural products.
- Real Stocks: As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, Capital.com is in the process of launching a real stock account.
This means that their clients will soon trade real stocks and keep them safe in their accounts.
Capital.com account types
Based on your trading experience and investment amount, you can choose one of 3 different account types on Capital.com, each with different benefits and features. You can also open a demo account first and trade with virtual currency for free to try out the platform. Capital.com is also in the process of creating real stock trading accounts.
At the time of writing, there are 3 main types of accounts:
- Basic: The Basic account offers 30:1 leverage and requires a minimum deposit of $3,000. It gives you access to negative balance protection, advanced charts, and a wide range of markets.
- Plus: The Plus account offers the same 30:1 leverage as the Basic account and requires the same minimum deposit of $3,000.
- Premier: Premier accounts require a higher deposit of $10,000. In addition to everything included in the Plus account, it also provides access to exclusive webinars and top events.
Minimum deposit and payment method
To start trading with Capital.com, you need to deposit a minimum amount into your account.
- The minimum deposit is 20 EUR/USD/GBP for Credit/Debit and Apple Pay cards.
- For bank transfer, it is 250 USD.
We can make payments through nearly 40 different international payment methods, including:
- Bank transfer (Bank transfer)
- Wire transfer
- Apple Pay
Capital.com reviews: Apps and platforms
Mobile Trading App: An award-winning trading platform designed for a one-click trading experience. You can easily register and use it because it has a fairly intuitive interface.
- Web Platform: Aiming to create a comprehensive trading experience, Capital.com’s web platform provides in-depth financial analysis, helpful trading ideas, multiple chart conversions, personalized watchlists, and intelligent risk management tools.
- MetaTrader 4: Capital.com has partnered with MetaTrader 4 to combine automated trading capabilities with personalized insights. You can easily connect your two accounts and enjoy the best of both trading platforms.
- TradingView: Similarly, you can connect Capital.com to TradingView and enjoy the best of both platforms.
- Investmate: Trading education is a key aspect of Capital.com’s offerings. Investmate is a handy educational app with a tailored approach to financial education, allowing you to choose from 6 personalized goals and 6 pathways. It offers more than 30 courses and short lessons in just 3 minutes.
Conclusion: Capital.com reviews
Above are some of our reviews of the Capital.com exchange. We consider this to be a fairly professional and especially reputable exchange with many major regulatory agencies globally. In addition, they are also very focused on research to bring a friendly and simple trading experience to customers.
To open a Capital.com account, please register HERE.
Read more: capital.com