Capital.com wiki: What is Capital.com? Things to know
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
Capital.com wiki: What is Capital.com? Capital.com is a broker (broker) that helps you trade and invest in stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities… internationally. So is Capital.com reputable? This article will help you clarify the credibility, advantages, and disadvantages and how to open an account on this exchange.
Capital.com wiki: What is Capital.com?
As mentioned above, Capital.com is an online trading broker that was launched in 2017. Despite its recent launch, Capital.com has quickly built up its position in the trading market. Here is some information about Capital.com to help you better understand this broker.
Capital.com allows trading of assets including:
- Share CFDs: more than 4000 stocks from countries: USA, Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, UK, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Singapore, West Spain, Sweden, Switzerland…
- Indices CFDs: 23 indices worldwide, from iconic ones like the NASDAQ 100, Dow Jones, and FTSE 100 to more specific ones like the Wig 20 or IBEX 35.
- Forex: 138 of the world’s most popular currency pairs.
- Cryptocurrency CFDs: 202 crypto tokens, with many cryptocurrencies paired with many different currencies.
- Commodities: 29 Commodity CFDs are highly liquid and leveraged.
Many conduct regulator in the world, such as:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – The Financial Conduct Authority – is the regulator of the financial services industry in the UK;
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) – Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) – Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- And National Bank – National Bank of Belarus.
What is Capital.com’s trading platform?
Capital.com integrates two trading platforms: Capital.com’s trading platform is user-friendly and easy to use for investors who are new to trading, and the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform for professional investors.
Capital.com built its trading platform optimized for ease of use on both mobile and web. This is a big plus for new investors to learn about international financial markets.
Open and verify an account:
One of the difficulties traders face for some international exchanges is that the account opening and verification process is too complicated. However, Capital.com has an effortless account opening and verification process; with only one type of document (ID card, passport, or driver’s license …), you can successfully verify your account in just a few minutes.
Free of commissions and dividends when trading stocks:
Although currently, Capital.com still only allows trading of share CFDs. However, if you don’t use leverage, you can also comfortably hold the stock overnight with no overnight fees. What’s more, you can also receive dividends like trading actual stocks. This is one of the plus points of Capital.com customers. Because many investors want to own foreign stocks for a long time or buy stocks to receive dividends, but not all exchanges have these advantages.
One of the advantages not to be missed at Capital.com is entirely free of charge for traders.
Besides, broker Capital.com also supports many domestic deposit and withdrawal ports in many countries.
Capital.com wiki: Open a Capital.com account
To open a Capital.com account, do the following:
Step 1: Click on the link below to open a Capital.com account.
Note: You should open an account directly from Investiki.com’s referral link for support when needed.
* See more: The complete guide Capital.com from a to z
Fill in the Email information, the password you want to set for your account, and click [Continue]
So you have successfully opened a Capital.com account.
Capital.com wiki: Verify your Capital.com account
To verify your Capital.com account, do the following:
Step 1: After logging into your account, click [Settings] in the lower-left corner of the screen:
Step 2: Click [Verify account]
Step 3: Click on the type of document that you have available.
The document you use for verification must have a name that matches the name you registered your account information with.
The address you declare must match the address printed on the document you used to verify your account.
The next steps you follow the instructions on the screen.
Conclusion: Capital.com wiki: What is Capital.com?
Above is some basic information about Capital.com trading floor and instructions on how to open an investment account on Capital.com. In general, although newly established, Capital.com is a reputable exchange, becoming more and more popular in Vietnam.
Capital.com is loved for its friendly interface, suitable for traders of all levels of experience. In particular, the deposit and withdrawal and account verification are very easy, free of commissions for stock trading and receiving stock dividends are also one of the advantages of this broker.
Read more: capital.com