eToro is under the management and supervision of which agencies?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
When referring to information about the eToro exchange, many investors wonder about the legal and financial risks when investing in Etoro. What do they do to ensure liquidity, does eToro receive investor authorization and use the capital for the right purposes? There are many investors who doubt whether eToro is a scam? So which agency is eToro under the management and supervision to ensure the above?
In this article, we share a personal perspective on the reliability of investing in Etoro. We think that somewhere will add to your knowledge when choosing to invest in an international financial trading platform.
1. Which agency licenses and supervises Etoro’s activities.
Currently, Etoro is licensed and regulated by the following authorities:
– Etoro is licensed by a Financial Services Company licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number #109/10. See details here.
– eToro (UK) Ltd is a Financial Services Company licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FCA) under license number FRN 583263. See details at the FCA website.
– eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd. is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to provide financial services under the Australian Financial Services License 491139. See the Australian Securities Commission website for details.
2. How is the regular monitoring of the activities of the organizations?
The Etoro trading platform is subject to supervision by the financial trading authorities of the UK, Australia, and Cyprus. This shows that eToro has been backed by large government agencies to guarantee trading activities.
If you are not located in eToro’s country, you may not be able to visit eToro’s headquarters or have detailed eToro documents on hand. You should trust the evaluation of state agencies or large investment funds in the world. Your trust will be placed in the evaluation and supervision of this broker by reputable organizations in the world.
Be wise and careful in deciding for yourself before participating in an investment channel. The above perspective is just a channel for your reference before investing.
If you want to learn more about investing at Etoro, please visit investiki.com here.
* See more: The complete guide eToro from a to z
Read more: Binance