Forgot your TradingView password? Complete guide to reset or change the password
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Passwords are one of the personal account security measures of any platform. If you forget your TradingView account password, you may have difficulty logging into your account. Forgot your TradingView password, and how to fix it? The following article guides users to overcome when they forget their TradingView account password and how to reset or change the account password.
Some tips when using TradingView passwords
TradingView account password is one of the essential steps to protect user accounts. However, not everyone understands the basic principles when setting a password for a TradingView account. There are a few tips to help users secure TradingView passwords as follows:
- Do not use a TradingView password that matches the password of other websites or applications. If a user uses the same password for many different platforms and applications, all other accounts are easily compromised when revealing the password on a website. To ensure the safety of TradingView accounts, users should use a separate password for this platform.
- Users should use a password that is difficult to guess, which can be longer than 12 characters, including uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and special characters.
- Change the password as soon as it is detected or suspected when the account has access from strangers.
- Do not use TradingView account login information to use other 3rd party services or platforms.
- Go to the correct URL www.tradingview.com and the right TradingView app to avoid account theft. Download the TradingView app at Google Play for Android and the App Store for iOS.
Fix TradingView forgot password error.
Users can apply some remedies when forgetting their TradingView password as follows:
- Go to Settings on a web browser, select Autofill, then choose to view TradingView passwords. If the user uses the password saving feature, the user can easily find the password here.
- If users cannot find the password in the above way, the user clicks the I forgot password or can’t sign in button in the login window.
Enter the email/username or phone number used to access the account. Click on the box I’m not a robot. Then select Search.
Choose how to receive the password reset link via email or phone number and click Send.
Users should perform operations on the computer to ensure no errors when performed. After TradingView sends back the new password, re-login the account and change the password according to the safety guidelines.
How to change the password on TradingView
Users can easily change their TradingView account password after logging in. Proceed as follows:
Click on the control panel and select Profile Settings.
In the Settings tab, select Change password and click Send link.
Forgot TradingView password is an error that can happen to anyone. However, the fix is quite simple. After resetting or changing the password of your TradingView account, your TradingView account is logged out everywhere. Therefore, users need to log back into their TradingView account on devices. If, after following the above instructions, the user is still unable to retrieve his password or change his password, contact TradingView support.
Read more: tradingview