How do I change my registered email address?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
In order to change your registered email address, please follow these steps:
1. Log in your eToro account and click on the ‘Settings’ tab.
2. Select the ‘Account’ option.
3. Click ‘Change’ next to the Email field.
4. Type your eToro password and click ‘Continue’.
5. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone and click ‘Continue’.
6. Type your new email address and click ‘Done’.
Now you have changed your eToro registered email successfully. Happy trading!
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.