How do I open a leveraged order on eToro
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
Leverage is a handy tool for investors who have a small capital but want to invest more than they have or for more profit. To open a leveraged position on eToro, follow the simple instructions below:
1. Log into your Etoro account and choose an instrument.
2. Click on ‘Trade’, and you will be taken to the Trade window.
3. Depending on your needs, select ‘BUY’ or ‘SELL’ and then adjust parameters (the amount of money, Stoploss, Take profit) that fit your strategy.
4. Choose the leverage rate that you wish
5. Click on ‘Open Trade’ at the bottom to open a new position.
After placing a leveraged position on eToro, click on ‘Portfolio’ in the left menu to check your ordered assets.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.