How do I view my portfolio on eToro?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
All your trading activity is presented in your portfolio. To view and manage your portfolio, try the steps below:
1. After logging into your eToro account, click on “Portfolio” on the menu at the left side of the screen and select “View All”.
The default view will show you information about all the markets, traders, and CopyPortfolios you are currently investing in:
To see the breakdown into individual trades, click on each line you want to see.
2. You also see a history of your closed trades by clicking on the clock icon (the History tab).
3. To see orders that have not yet been executed into positions, please click on the two opposing arrows.
4. Besides, you also use some advanced functions provided on eToro, such as:
- Click on the filter icon to display information about only one type of your current investments.
- Click on the settings wheel to customize what information you see in the portfolio and rearrange the order of the columns:
- You can also view all your individual trades (manual trades only) by clicking on the list icon.
- Click in the same place, on the doughnut chart icon, to view your capital allocation for each market in a chart view.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.