How do I withdraw money from Exness?
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Exness is a reputable broker with many outstanding advantages such as low spreads, diverse trading accounts, and effective customer support. In addition, the speed of deposit and withdrawal on Exness is also a considerable advantage compared to other brokers. You can choose the payment method to make withdrawals at Exness Personal Area. The specific steps are as follows:
How to withdraw money from Exness
Step 1. Login to Exness
Go to the Exness homepage, then press the Sign In button.
Step 2. Choose a withdrawal method from Exness
In the Withdrawal section, you choose the desired payment method.
Step 3. Select the trading account and the amount you want to withdraw
Select the MT4/MT5 account you wish to withdraw, enter the amount, then click “Next”.
A summary of the transaction will be displayed. Enter the verification code sent to you via email or SMS, depending on the type of security in your Member Area. Then click “Confirm”.
Note: The entered withdrawal amount should always be in the account currency.
Step 4. Fill in Exness withdrawal account information
If you withdraw to Online Banking, you must select the bank from the appropriate list. Then, enter the account number and account holder name and tap “Confirm”.
So you have completed the steps to withdraw money from Exness broker. After receiving Exness’s notification “Your money is coming, ” you will receive the funds in your bank account just a few minutes later.
Things to keep in mind about withdrawals
You can withdraw funds from your account at Withdrawals in your Member Area at any time. However, please note the following rules:
- Deposit in any form, withdraw in that form. This is a regulation applied by most Forex brokers to enforce anti-money laundering laws.
- Funds can only be withdrawn to the personal account of the registered Exness account holder; This is to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- If you deposit to your Exness account using various methods, the amount must be withdrawn in proportion to the amount deposited. For example, you deposit 1,000 USD into your trading account, of which 700 USD is deposited with Visa/Master card and 300 USD is deposited with Neteller. After trading, you profit 500$, so your available balance will be 1,500$. When you withdraw, you will only be allowed to withdraw 70% of the total available amount ($1,050 respectively) with Visa/Master card and 30% ($450 respectively) with Neteller.
- The amount you can withdraw is not greater than the available margin of the trading account displayed in your Member Area.
- With some forms, you will not be able to withdraw funds without completing account verification. Therefore, make sure your trading account is verified to be able to withdraw money and ensure the safety of your account.
If you have any difficulty in withdrawing from Exness, please get in touch with Exness Support Team and provide the required proof.
1. Withdrawal fee
Exness does not charge withdrawal fees. Third parties (payment gateways you use to deposit and withdraw on Exness) charge the fees that appear when you deposit and withdraw.
2. Withdrawal processing time
Exness has a 24/7 automatic payment system, not a manual review like many other brokers. As a result, most withdrawals via electronic payment methods are processed instantly, within seconds (up to 24 hours).
If the above withdrawal period has passed and you have not received your funds, don’t hesitate to contact Exness Support to resolve the issue.
3. How much is the minimum withdrawal of Exness?
Depending on the type of account, there will be a minimum limit on the withdrawal amount. Specifically:
|Payment Methods||Minimum withdrawal amount||Speed|
|Internet Banking||$15||within 3 hours|
|Bank Card||$3||up to 72 hours|
|Bitcoin||$10||up to 72 hours|
|Tether||$100||up to 72 hours|
Above are instructions for withdrawing money on Exness broker. In the following articles, we will continue to guide you on how to use and trade on the broker.