How to check withdrawal order status on eToro
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
After you make a withdrawal, eToro will process it within the specified time. You can monitor the processing yourself on the dashboard in your eToro account. Below are the actions to perform.
Step 1: Access the directory
- Select the Portfolio tab on the left side of the interface.
- Click on the clock icon with the arrow named History.
- Scroll down and select Net cash flows.
- Now a list of your deposit/withdrawal orders will appear.
Step 2: View the status of the withdrawal order in your eToro account.
The interface will display the deposit/withdrawal history made. You click on the withdrawal order to check.
Withdrawal orders have three processing levels:
- First blue tier: eToro accepts withdrawal orders. At this step, you can cancel the withdrawal order yourself. To cancel the order, click Cancel. Funds and fees will be 100% refunded to your eToro account’s available balance.
- 2nd blue tier: eToro is processing withdrawals. So you cannot cancel the withdrawal order.
- 3rd Blue tier: Completed, and eToro has sent funds to your account.
In addition to the status of the withdrawal order, you can also view other information such as withdrawal ID, method of receiving money, fees, etc.
Usually, you will receive your funds in a few days. However, it may take up to 10 business days, depending on the payment method used:
|Payment method||Time is taken to receive funds|
|Credit / debit card||Up to 10 business days|
|Bank transfer||Up to 10 business days|
|PayPal||Up to 2 business days|
|Neteller||Up to 2 business days|
|Skrill||Up to 2 business days|
|Trustly||Up to 2 business days|
|iDEAL||Up to 2 business days|
eToro is increasingly upgrading the experience for investors. By monitoring the status of your withdrawal order, you can proactively plan your investment. If you have not received the money within the specified time, please contact eToro support immediately.
See how to contact eToro support here.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.
Read more: etoro