How to close a Neteller account
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
You have trouble using Neteller. Or, you no longer need to use the Neteller e-wallet and want to close your account.
This article shows you how to delete your Neteller account.
What happens when you close your Neteller account
Before you delete your Neteller account, we recommend that you think twice before performing the deletion. Because when you delete the account:
- Neteller account is closed because you cannot restore it. You can create a new account later if needed.
- Email and phone number registered account, you cannot use to re-register unless you contact Neteller support for processing. How to contact support here
- If you have a Net + Card *, you cannot use it after closing your account.
* Net+ card is only available to residents of authorized countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Things to do before deleting your account
To make sure there are no hassles when locking your Neteller account, you should do the following:
- Before closing your account, make sure you’ve spent all your available funds, and your balance is at 0.00 or very close to it.
- Suppose you have a crypto balance. First, you need to sell your crypto balance through the Cryptocurrency section. You then withdraw or spend that balance.
- If you have any Pending transactions, you must first wait for the processing to complete. Transactions become Processed or Fail. Check the status of your transaction in the History section.
Actions to close Neteller account.
Deleting a Neteller e-wallet account is very simple. You need to do a few simple steps right on your account.
Step 1: Go to “https://www.neteller.com.” Then log in to your account.
Step 2: After you log in to your account, click Settings on the left side of the interface and then click Account Settings. You continue to select Account status.
Step 3: On the Account status section, click Close Account.
Step 4: Now, write the reason for deleting your account in the box “What made you close your account?” And then, click the Close my account button to delete your account.
You have completed closing your Neteller e-wallet account with just a few simple steps. However, before doing so, you should carefully consider and ensure that all your funds have been withdrawn from the Neteller wallet.
Some frequently asked questions about deleting a Neteller account
1. Can I close my Neteller account and open a new one?
OK. You can open a new Neteller account after closing the old one. However, you must use a new email address and phone number.
2. Can I use my deleted old account verification documents for my new account?
OK. You can use verified legal documents for new accounts.
3. What if I have an account balance but deleted my Neteller account?
We advise you not to let this happen at all. Please withdraw or spend all the money in the e-wallet before deleting it. If you still have a balance in your wallet, immediately contact Neteller support for timely processing.