How to copy traders on eToro
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
Which solution is the best for those who have little knowledge, experience, or time but still want to earn money in the financial market?
Copy Trading is a simple but effective method suitable for all trading levels and helps them make passive money even when sleeping.
To copy trade on eToro, please follow the guide below:
1. After logging in to your eToro account, click on the “Copy People” tab.
2. Select a trader (based on their performance, assets, risk score, and more) and click “Copy”.
* Note: eToro will introduce some PI (Popular Investors) categorized into: Editor’s Choice, Most copied, Trending, Long-term Investors, Short-term Investors, Multi-Strategy Investors).
3. Then the copy window will appear like below:
Here, you enter the amount of capital and set the copy stop level.
4. Click on“Copy” to complete.
After completed, all your trades will start automatically copying the trader’s positions.
You can also copy up to 100 different investors at any given time. Happy trading!
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.
Read more: etoro