How to download and install the Tradingview app on Android and iOS mobiles
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
We learned how to download and install the TradingView application for Windows and Mac OS computers in the previous article. Nowadays, using mobile applications has become extremely popular and necessary. Therefore, TradingView for mobile is indispensable to meet users’ needs. The following article learns about installation and features on the TradingView mobile app for Android and iOS.
Some special features on the TradingView app for Android mobiles
- Allows real-time updates of market news, trading ideas, and widgets like the Tradingview desktop version.
- Information is synchronized between computer and phone devices, making it convenient for users to use TradingView anytime, anywhere.
- App TradingView for Android offers free charts and allows users to add indicators and drawing tools at will.
- Users can create watchlists of assets and users at will for real-time updates.
Outstanding features on the TradingView app for iOS mobiles
- The TradingView for IOS has an alert management screen, watchlist management, and an intuitive charting screen.
- IOS Widgets support flagged and split lists for convenient tracking.
- View live charts and add drawing tools indicators… fast, easy and intuitive.
- Get instant access to profiles trading ideas, and discuss with the TradingView community around the globe.
Link to download TradingView app for Mobile
- Link to download TradingView app for Android mobiles
- Link to download TradingView app for IOS mobiles
How to install TradingView for iOS phones?
Users can download TradingView for iOS by following the link above or accessing the iPhone’s [App Store] and searching for [TradingView]. Then click the [Get] symbol.
After successful download, click [Open] to open the application.
After opening the TradingView app for the first time, select [Don’t Allow] if you don’t want to receive notifications or [Allow] if you wish to receive information from TradingView.
Next, click [Log in] to sync your TradingView account on your computer and other devices. After Login, the settings on all devices are preserved.
How to install the TradingView on Android phones?
To download TradingView on Android phones, users need to access the link above by phone or go to CH Play search for [TradingView].
Then click [Install]. After the application is automatically installed successfully, users click [Open] and log in to their TradingView account to synchronize with the TradingView account on other devices.
TradingView mobile application helps users conveniently monitor prices charts and receive price alerts when users cannot open the computer 24/7. Alternatively, users can use the mobile trading feature by opening TradingView in Chrome or Safari browser on the phone.
Read more: tradingview