How to Fix Binance Not Sending Verification Code?
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
The Binance verification code is a form of two-factor security in addition to the account login password. Two-layer security makes user accounts more secure. However, the error that Binance is not sending verification code can make it difficult for users to log in and use Binance. The following article learns about the causes and how to fix the Binance verification code not working error.
What is a Binance Verification Code?
The Binance Verification Code is a 2-factor (2FA) security token that enhances account security. A Binance account with 2-factor authentication needs to have at least two forms of security-enabled, including a password and an extra layer of security. Many popular forms of additional security (2FA) on Binance, including Email, SMS, and the Google Authenticator app or security key.
Pros and cons of different forms of 2FA:
|Email/SMS||Convenient, easy to use||Can be hacked/forged phone number, email|
|No need to install additional apps||There may be an error of not receiving email, SMS|
|Google Authenticator||High security||If the device is lost, the application can be lost (if there is no backup key)|
|It does not require a phone signal or wifi, so it is very stable||Must install additional external applications|
How to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA)?
Account login is required to enable 2-factor security to receive Binance verification codes. If you don’t have an account, register using the link below:
* See more: The complete guide Binance from a to z
After logging in to Binance, go to account management and select [Security]
On the [Security] page, click [Enable] with the verification code method you want to use.
Follow the next steps to connect your Binance account with your phone number or email or Google Authenticator.
Why is Binance not sending SMS verification a code?
- Binance’s SMS verification code sending system is overloaded
- No network signal or unstable signal.
- The user turns on the phone message blocking function.
- Phone memory full
How to fix Binance not sending SMS verification code?
- When faced with this situation, the user can turn off the phone and restart it.
- Users try moving to another area with a better phone signal.
- Check your phone’s texting settings to make sure you’re not blocking Binance verification code messages.
- Delete messages stored on your phone to be able to receive new messages.
- If you can’t receive the SMS verification code from Binance after trying the above methods, you can try again after 30 minutes or switch to voice call verification by clicking [Please try voice verification].
Why is the Binance email verification code not working?
- The user’s email account is not logged in, so there is no notification to receive new emails.
- The email inbox is full, no new emails can be received.
- The email system in use is not stable.
- Email account settings block emails from Binance or Binance emails automatically go to Spam
How to fix the error Binance not sending verification code?
- Log in to email and reload your inbox by pressing f5
- Delete old emails to make sure your inbox has enough space to receive new emails.
- Add Binance notification email list to whitelist: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] .binance.com, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] .com, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Turn off your anti-virus software or firewall’s email blocking function.
- Check if the email you are using is stable. If using email from unpopular domains, it’s a good idea to change your email to Gmail or Outlook.
2FA error when entering Google Authenticator verification code on Binance
- Time settings on computers and phones are not synchronized. Maybe the computer or phone is setting the wrong time.
- Web browser errors or caching are other account information that should cause conflicts.
- The Google Authenticator app encountered a system error.
How to fix [2FA code error]?
- Check the time on your phone and computer, you should install automatic synchronization to avoid this error.
- Use an incognito browser to login to Binance or clear the cache and cookies on the web browser you are using.
- Try logging in with the Binance app.
- If after trying everything the 2FA error still doesn’t work, reinstall Google Authenticator on your phone and in Binance.
There are many different possible causes of Binance not sending verification codes. Usually, if sending 2FA codes fails, the user can try another method. Alternatively, users can log in to Binance by scanning the QR code. If the retry fails too many times, the Binance account may be locked. Users can contact Binance support.
Read more: Binance