How to get a bonus for opening an account on Capital.com?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
New traders are often very interested in brokers’ bonus programs. Capital.com is one of the reputable brokers and has a bonus program of $ 50 (bonus) for customers. The following article learns detailed information about the program and how to receive rewards.
What is Capital.com‘s bonus program?
CFD brokers often offer a bonus program for customers who register to open an account and trade for the first time. This program is usually extended to attract new customers to complete the steps of account opening, verification, deposit, and transaction opening. Usually, customers who open a demo account are not eligible for the bonus.
Capital.com has two bonus programs for customers:
- Friend Referral Program
- Program to open an account and trade through the referral of a friend
Capital.com Refer a Friend Program:
Capital.com offers a referral program for FCA and NBRB customers. Each referrer can refer five people per quarter and receive a maximum bonus of 100 USD (EUR, GBP).
- First Friend – 10 USD / 10 EUR / 10 GBP
- 2nd Friend – 10 USD / 10 EUR / 10 GBP
- 3rd Friend – 15 USD / 15 EUR / 15 GBP
- 4th Friend – 15 USD / 15 EUR / 15 GBP
- 5th Friend – 50 USD / 50 EUR / 50 GBP
To receive the referral bonus, the referred account must fulfill the following requirements:
- Open an account using the referral link.
- Minimum deposit of 200 USD (EUR / GBP)
- Make at least 3 trades
Capital.com account opening bonus program:
When opening an account according to the referral link, verifying the account, depositing money, and making one transaction within 30 days of opening the account, you will receive a 50$ bonus from Capital.com.
Users need to send a registration email to [email protected] to receive the reward.
* See more: The complete guide Capital.com from a to z
Note about Capital.com’s bonus program
The program of referring friends and opening an account to receive bonuses is quite attractive for Capital.com customers. However, this program is limited to FCA and NBRB only, not ASIC-regulated customers. In addition, Capital.com also does not have a trading bonus for loyal customers.
See more: Capital.com’s bonus program.
Read more: capital.com