How to open a support ticket for eToro to solve the fastest
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Customers encounter errors or questions when trading eToro. So need to contact eToro support. The article below will guide you to open the best support ticket. To help your problem be solved quickly.
Before opening a Customer Service request ticket, we recommend checking out the Help Center page, where you can easily find answers to frequently asked questions. Here are the steps to open a support ticket.
Step 1: Access the directory
- Click on the “Help” item on the left tab in the main interface of eToro.
- Next, select “Contact Support” You will be redirected to the “Customer Service Center” system interface.
Step 2: Open support ticket
- Click on “Open a new ticket.“
- Select the exact problem you have under “TYPE OF QUERY” and “I WOULD LIKE HELP WITH.” It makes it easier for eToro to sort out and solve your problems faster.
- After selecting the areas to be answered, eToro will suggest ways to solve the problem or note the support ticket. This suggestion is beneficial. You should read it carefully.
- If you still need support and want to submit a ticket, select “I still need help.“
- Then, write a title in “Subject” and thoroughly describe the problem you need help with within “Description.“
Step 3: Upload a picture describing the problem and send it
You upload a photo of the problem you have and press “Send Message.“
Photo requirements include:
- The upload limit is 15 MB in total.
- File format must be gif, png, jpg, pdf, doc, jpeg, Docx, txt.
Notes when opening tickets to eToro support
For the ballot to be resolved quickly, you need to note the following points:
- You describe the problem encountered in “Subject” and “Description” in the most detailed and specific way. Don’t ask unclear questions.
- Always have a snapshot of your problem attached. You can upload multiple photos in one support ticket.
- Do not open too many tickets for the same issue. It will take longer to process because each new open ticket is handled by other staff.
- It might take up to 48 business hours for eToro to reply. However, if you receive an email saying, “we are working on your case,” it means eToro started handling it, and it was probably forwarded to another department.
eToro’s Customer Service team is always available and guides you through the steps necessary to fix the issue you’re having. Please describe the problem in detail and clearly. That helps support staff identify the exact problem and quickly solve it for you.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.
Read more: etoro