How to open additional Exness accounts?
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
Not only does it provide low spreads and fast deposit and withdrawal speeds, but Exness also designs a variety of account types and allows users to open many different accounts on the same user account. This makes it easier for traders to allocate different trading strategies, making it easier to manage, and track the performance of those trades. The following article will guide you on opening more Exness trading accounts.
1. Why should you open additional Exness accounts?
Opening more accounts are done for different purposes:
- For example, you want to test many different trading strategies. This segregation of each strategy on one account will help you track how well it’s doing and compare it against each other.
- Or separate your portfolio by market, for example, an account dedicated to investing in stocks or an account specializing in trading cryptocurrencies.
- Generally, each person will have different reasons for opening more trading accounts. Whatever the reason, XM has researched and developed this feature to meet the needs of investors.
2. How to open an Exness account
To open more Exness trading accounts, ensure you already have an Exness account. Then you follow these steps:
Step 1. Access to Exness Member Area
Login to your Exness trading account from the homepage. Click the “Open new account” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 2. Choose an account type
You will see a list of accounts (standard accounts and professional accounts) that Exness offers to its users. Choose an account type that suits your needs.
Step 3. Set up new account settings
Here you need to set the following settings:
- Choose a real or demo account
- Choose the MT4 or MT5 platform
- Set maximum leverage
- Select currency for your trading account
- Enter a new account name
- And enter a password for the new account
Note: The higher the leverage, the higher the profitability when the market fluctuates and is also proportional to the risk, amplifying the loss. For starters, you should not use too high leverage.
Finally, click “Create an account”. The additional account will be set up immediately, and you don’t need to upload documents (verification) again.
You can then start logging in, depositing, and trading as usual.
3. How do you keep track of your trading accounts?
On the Exness member page, you can keep track of all the accounts you own in the “Account Information” section. Here, you can check and track your profit and loss situation, account balance, etc. and make some changes if you want.
In addition, you can also quickly transfer money between Exness accounts or close any account when you no longer need it.