How to open an eToro account on mobile phone?
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
If you are fascinated to invest in U.S. stocks, crypto, indices, currencies, commodities, ETFs, etc., but don’t want to trade on a traditional platform that is complicated to use, then eToro is perfect for you.
With its simple platform, you can now open an eToro account online and trade several financial assets across different markets and experience outstanding copy trading functions. This article will provide you with a short guide on how to sign up for an eToro account on a mobile phone.
1. Sign up for an eToro account
– Step 1: Log in to the eToro Registration page HERE and fill in all the relevant information requested in the electronic form (including user name, email address, and password).
- Email address and phone number must not be registered for an eToro account before
- The password contains at least 8 letters and numbers
- Besides, you also can log in eToro account via Facebook or Gmail for additional options. This will automatically direct you to your chosen site and automatically take the information from these services.
- True and accurate data are recommended. eToro is regulated by the CySEC authority in the EU, so you can rest assured that your data will be safe, and you’ll be able to unsubscribe at any time (we also created a tutorial to cancel the eToro account if you need to).
– Step 2: If you agree with all the Terms & Conditions, tick the corresponding boxes.
– Step 3: Then, click on “Create Account” to complete the registration process
2. Download the eToro app to trade
– Step 4: Log into the App Store (for iOS) or Play Store (for Android) on your mobile phone. Then, type “eToro” on the search box and download the app.
– Step 5: After finishing, open the eToro app and click on “Sign in” at the bottom.
– Step 6: Enter your registered email & password, and click on the “Sign in” to trade.
You are now part of the eToro family. I wish you an enjoyable trading experience!
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.