How to open and verify a Binance corporate account?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers a wide range of account options to meet the different needs of its customers. In addition to providing trading accounts for individual customers, Binance also allows customers to open a Binance corporate account with qualified clients.
What is a Binance corporate account?
A Binance entity account (or corporate account) is a Binance account owned by a company (business) or legal entity. Users can use many services and enjoy special offers only for corporate customers with a business account.
Some of the services for corporate clients include:
- Binance Custody: The Binance Custody Service provides a secure and robust hosted crypto-asset custody platform that is regulated and compliant.
- Sub-Accounts: This feature allows institutions to set up multiple trading accounts within a single master account with clearly defined access and control parameters. This sub-account will connect the investor and the company for wealth management purposes. Sub-accounts give investors flexibility in asset allocation and account registration, entrust trades to a professional team of traders and enjoy VIP fees, and allow companies to trade more flexible fund management while protecting trading strategies, order, and transaction history.
- Broker Program: This is a program that allows brokers, exchanges, trading robots, etc. can take advantage of the API to mine and use many special functions applicable to spot and futures contracts.
- API Floating: This feature helps ensure compatibility and smooth connectivity to all market data and services, including REST and WebSockets. Private Key API is available to all accounts.
- Reporting: This service offers various reporting services, including account statements, Spot/Futures order placement, and transaction history (downloadable), and offers solutions for financial audits. Accounts, filing tax returns and certifying statements to meet various client reporting needs.
How to open a Binance corporate account?
To open a Binance business account, visit the Binance homepage by following the link below:
- Click to select Register
- Then choose to sign up with an email or phone number or use an existing Google or Apple account.
- Next, select the country you live in and have proof of identity.
Click Create Entity Account to open a business account.
- Fill in the email (or phone number), and password for the account. The account and phone number used must have never been registered for a Binance account.
- Check the two blank boxes to agree to the terms of Binance. The empty box to request to receive an email from Binance can be checked or ignored.
- If you do not click to open an account via the link above, fill in the Referral ID: 152871883
- Then click Create Account to complete.
- Thus, the opening of a Binance account is completed. Users need to verify their email and phone number, enable 2FA and verify their identity to use a Binance account.
Binance corporate account identity verification
To verify identity, users first need to enable the 2FA security feature for the newly created Binance account. Log in to your Binance account, select Profile, then Identification, then click on Entity Verification to get started.
- Select your country of residence, business account type and click Start Verification.
- Fill in the account holder’s basic information and click Next.
- Upload documents proving the legal entity of the business or organization that owns the account, and select Next
- Confirm and fill in your Fiat account information, then click Next.
- Enter the information of the parties involved and upload the required documents, including the personal information of the Directors, Beneficiary Owners and Authorized Account Traders.
- Select the main trader to do face verification and press Confirm.
To verify the face, users need to do it on the phone.
- Open the Binance app to scan the QR code and perform face verification as required.
- Once done, click on the screen icon in the lower right corner in the Binance desktop window to finish.
- Then, click I have completed this on my phone.
Read and click confirm the regulations of Binance. Once completed, Binance will review the application and notify you once the review is complete.
Above are instructions for opening and verifying a Binance business account. If the verification document is denied, the user clicks on Edit Information to view the relevant rejection reasons. If your application is denied, please resubmit your application, reviewing the reason for the refusal. Binance will prioritize your new application within seven business days.
Read more: Binance