How to open and verify a Capital.com account on a computer
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
Capital.com is considered one of the most successful intuitive trading platforms worldwide. To sign up for a Capital.com account, follow the simple steps below:
1. Register an account
– Access the Capital registration page HERE.
– Click on “Trade Now” in the upper right corner of the screen.
– And you will see an electronic form requiring you to enter some personal information, including:
- Email address
- Password (the password you want to set for your Capital.com account)
– Then click on the “Continue” to move to the next step.
2. Complete the profile
To complete your profile, click “Complete”.
– Then, check and adjust the information of your country of residence, nationality, and date of birth and click “Continue”.
– In the next window, fill in the following personal details:
- Middle name (optional)
- Date of birth
– Next, enter your residence address (the same as in the documents used for verification later– an ID card, passport, driving license, etc.)
– Enter your personal phone number.
– Select deposit/withdrawal currency.
– Finally, read the broker’s terms and conditions thoroughly and click on “Accept”.
3. Verify your identity
Verifying your trading account is required to provide you with the best possible service and comply with financial service regulations. Hence, investors are advised to verify their accounts as soon as possible.
- To verify your identity, you need to prepare photos of one of the following documents: passport, national ID card, driver’s license, etc., including your full name, date of birth, and address.
- All four sides of the photo/scan should be visible, and the text should be legible.
- You can provide documents in the following formats: PNG./JPG/JPEG and PDF.
The verification steps are as follows:
– Click on “Settings” > “Upload document” > “Upload document” box.
– Select the document type used for identity verification and upload photos.
For documents with information on 2 sides, such as an ID card or driving license, upload 2 sides (front and back) of the document.
– Once you have uploaded the requested documents, Capital.com will send you a request to take a live selfie. Click on “Account” > “Account status”, and you will see the “Take a video selfie” window as shown below:
– Click on “I’m ready” and follow the instructions. Then, you will be notified when the process is complete.
You will also receive a confirmation email once your document is approved.
As a rule, the verification process should be completed within 48 hours. However, if you follow the requirements correctly and provide all the information, it only takes 3 minutes for your account to be verified. And then, you can start to log in and make transactions.
Read more: capital.com