– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
One-Click-Trading is useful for experienced traders who want to open orders faster, especially during highly volatile markets. Using predetermined parameters (amount of capital, leverage, stop loss, and take profit), a new position will be opened immediately by a single click instead of some steps, as usual.
To use One-click Trading mode, try some steps below:
1. Click on ‘Setting’ -> ‘Trading’
And switch one-click trading mode on.
2. Next, add some instruments to your one-click trading list by type their name on the ‘Search’ box.
3. Set your preferred parameters for each asset by clicking on the 3 dots icon on the right-hand side and selecting ‘Edit’.
4. You will be taken to a new popup. Here, set the amount of capital, leverage, stop loss, and take profit for synchronization.
Note: The stop loss and take profit can be set to either “Default” which currently is the platform default of 50%, or to “Max” which will set the maximum allowable value for each (currently 50% to SL and 1000% to TP).
6. Once you satisfy with your settings, click ‘Save Settings’ to complete.
One-click trading is a handy tool for some cases, but it should be used with caution due to no confirmation when you open a trade. So take your full consideration before turning this mode on.
Hope you make the best use of this feature and get successful trades.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.
Read more: etoro