How to Pause Copy traders on eToro?
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Different from ‘Stop Copying’, ‘Pause Copy’ is a feature that allows you to stop copying a trader without actually closing all the currently opened positions. All the currently opened trades will still be copying the SL/TP and close actions from the Copied Trader. However, you will not be able to copy the new positions when the ‘Pause Copy’ order is activated.
To pause copy traders on eToro, try some steps below:
1. Log into your portfolio
2. Click on the settings wheel on the side of the trader you wish to stop copying
3. Select the ‘Pause Copy’ option from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on “Pause Copy”
- Once the ‘Pause Copy’ order is activated, you will not be able to copy the new positions of the Popular Investor.
- You will still copy all currently opened trades with stop loss/take profit and close trade parameters.
- You can cancel ‘Pause Copy’ by selecting ‘Resume Copy’ in the settings wheel icon.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.
Read more: etoro