How to place pending orders on Capital.com
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
Different instruments have different opening and closing times, depending on the asset class and exchange on which they are traded.
If you want to open trades after market hours, you can set a pending order that will be automatically executed at the first available rate when the market opens.
To set a pending order on Capital.com, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Capital.com account, type the name of the asset you want to trade on the search box.
2. Click on that asset and select “Buy” or “Sell”.
3. Then, the trading window will appear on the right side of the screen. Click on “Trade” and adjust some parameters, including:
- Trading Size – enter the number of assets you want to trade.
- Buy/Sell when the price is – enter the price at which you want to buy/sell the targeted asset
- Close at loss (stop loss)
- Close at profit (take profit)
4. Check the above parameters again and click “Buy/Sell” to complete.
So you have successfully placed pending orders on Capital. Happy trading!
Read more: capital.com