How to transfer coins between Binance wallets?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
The feature of transferring coins between wallets on Binance makes it convenient for you to trade. E.g.:
You have coins in the P2P wallet, and you need to transfer coins from the P2P wallet to the Spot wallet if you want to trade the Spot. The same goes for other wallets.
This article guides you through how to transfer coins between wallets on Binance.
Distinguishing wallets on Binance exchange
On the Binance exchange, there are many different types of wallets: Fiat and Spot wallets, margin wallets, futures wallets, mining wallets…
- Coins purchased via P2P will stay in the P2P wallet.
- To trade regular coins, you use coins in the Spot wallet.
- To trade futures contracts, you use coins in the Futures wallet.
- To trade using leverage, you use coins in the Margin wallet.
After having coins in the P2P wallet, you transfer the coins from the P2P wallet to the remaining wallets. Or you transfer coins back and forth between wallets. The conversion operations between these two wallets are pretty convenient and accessible.
How to transfer coins between Binance wallets
This article will guide you through transferring coins from P2P wallet to Spot wallet. In other wallets, you do the same.
Step 1: You access your P2P wallet
- Select “Wallet” in the toolbar in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on “P2P Wallet”
Step 2: Select the coin you want to transfer to Spot wallet
Click “Transfer” to perform the coin transfer operation
Note: To transfer any coin to Spot wallet, you must have that coin in your P2P account
Step 3: Enter the number of coins you want to transfer and click “Confirm”
- In the “From” box, select the wallet containing the coin you want to transfer.
- In the “To” box, select the coin wallet you want to transfer to.
- Enter the number of coins you want to transfer.
- Click “Confirm”
To change the type of coin to transfer or transfer coins from Spot to a P2P wallet, you can also change the selection.
So you have successfully transferred coins from P2P wallet to Spot wallet on Binance. You can now trade coin pairs on Binance with the coins you just moved to the Spot wallet.
With the above operation, you can completely transfer coins between wallets at any time and completely free. You choose the wallet corresponding depending on your investment strategy and capital plan. In addition, you can also deposit/withdraw coins from another exchange to Spot wallet. Investiki.com will continue this activity in the Learn about Binance series in the following articles.
Read more: Binance