How to transfer money between accounts on Capital.com
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
On Capital.com, you can open multiple accounts (up to 10 accounts). By allocating each strategy to each account, you will easily manage, track and compare their performance.
To fund each account, in addition to direct deposit from local banks, e-wallets, etc., Capital.com also allows users to transfer money between real accounts for free, which will save your time, avoid the deposit & withdraw many times for investors.
To transfer money between accounts on Capital.com, follow these steps below:
1. Click on “Settings” in the menu bar on the left side of the screen-> “My Account” -> “Live Account”.
2. Click on the account you want to transfer money and click on “Transfer” (2 arrows in reverse).
3. Select the receiving account (if you have more than 2 real accounts) and the amount of fund. Then click on “Transfer” to complete.
You will then receive a successful transfer notification.
* Note: Transfers between accounts are only available for accounts using the same currency.
Capital.com allows traders to transfer money between accounts, which makes it easier for investors to trade on the platform. Good luck and Happy trading!
Read more: capital.com