Fastest way to complete the Account Verification on Binance
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Binance account identity verification is optional when using Binance. However, completing account identity verification gives Binance users full access to features. This article guides you to complete the Binance account identity verification in the fastest time.
Why do you need to verify your Binance account?
Immediately after signing up for a Binance account, your account will be trading at the Basic Level (Level 1). However, at this point, you are still not credited as verified. Your reputation level will be the lowest rated. At level 1, you are limited to fiat deposits to only $300 and can only withdraw 2BTC per day. If you only trade a little, then the Basic account is enough to meet your needs.
Most people do Binance account verification at the “Intermediate” level (Level 2). Level 2 verified accounts will have a higher reputation when trading P2P. In addition, you will be able to deposit and withdraw on Binance up to $15,000/day and $150,000/month. With crypto, you can also withdraw up to 100BTC/day. Besides, you will also be able to use advanced features of Binance such as LPD, OTC, Binance Card.
At the “Advanced Pro” level, your Binance account will be upgraded to $20,000/day and $200,000/month.
Here Investiki.com will guide you on how to verify your Binance account.
How to complete Identity ID verification the Binance account in the fastest time?
How to do the Binance account identity verification Basic (Level 1)?
This is the most basic level, so the only thing you need to do is fill in your personal information to be accepted. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Log in to your Binance account, then click on the menu symbol in the upper right corner, then click “Identification”.
Step 2: Select the country you are living in, and click “Next”
Step 3: At the Personal verification window, column “Basic”, you click the button “Verify now”
Step 4: At the Basic Verification window, fill in the required information and then click “Continue”.
- ID number or passport number. In this step you must fill in the information according to the type of identification you will use to verify the account in the next step. Note, you cannot change this information after confirmation.
- Your full name is the same as the name printed on your ID.
- Date of Birth in year-month-day format
- Residential Address your Binance: Needs to match your bank statement or the address printed on your utility bill you’ll use to verify your address later.
- Postal code: You enter the postal code according to the address you provided above.
- City: Enter the city where you live (same address you provided above).
Once you’re done, a screen will pop up notifying you that you’ve completed Basic Verification. In order to increase the credibility of your account, and get more trading features unlocked by Binance, you should proceed with further verification in the next steps. Click on “Go to Advanced verification”. If you don’t want to verify right away, you can close the verification window at this step.
How to complete Identity ID verification the Binance account (Level 2)?
Intermediate level verification on Binance accounts is also known as identity verification, ID verification (KYC). To complete this verification step, you need to prepare one of the following three documents: Passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
You need to take 3 types of photos with your identification as follows:
- Photo of the front of the document
- Photo of the back of the document
- Portrait photo of you holding a kyc document in your hand, clearly showing your face.
Step 1: You click on the type of identification you have and click “Continue”.
Step 2: You upload photos of your documents and click “Continue”.
Photo of your ID needs to be taken at a vertical angle, full 4 corners and clear.
Step 3: You continue to upload your portrait and click “Continue”.
The photo you take should be clear, do not use editing applications, do not wear hats, glasses, and do not use screenshots.
Then you need to do face verification.
- Click “Begin Verification”
- Then click “Use Mobile phone” to receive the QR code.
- You use your phone, open the camera to scan this QR code and bring the camera up to scan your face.
- You do not wear a hat, do not wear glasses, do not use filters (beauty software, photo editing) when scanning the camera.
- When scanning the face, it should be done in a well-lit place.
- You also need to move your lips when performing a face scan in order for the system to successfully record your face image.
After scanning your face, you will need to wait for Binance to review the information and you will receive a successful email notification. During the verification process, you need to perform the operations for 5 minutes and do not reload the browser when doing it.
If verification fails, you can retry no more than 10 times a day. If the verification continues to fail, you’ll have to wait 24 hours before you can resume these operations.
So we have just learned how to verify Binance accounts levels 1 and 2. After successful verification, Investiki.com will continue to guide you on how to add a bank account and buy, sell/trade coins via Binance exchange.
In addition, you will also learn about other trading features of Binance such as Futures, Margin…
With these tutorials, you will get acquainted and know how to use all the features on Binance to trade and profit from the cryptocurrency market.
Read more: Binance