How to view deposit and withdrawal history, transaction history on Binance?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
When trading on any platform, you want to keep track of your withdrawal history, trades, and profit or loss on your account. However, if you are new to the Binance exchange, you may not know where to find this information. The following article shows you how to view deposit, withdrawal, transaction history, profit, and loss history on Binance.
What are deposit and withdrawal history and transaction history?
Deposit and withdrawal history and transaction history are data about your account’s money flow. Deposit – Withdrawal History shows the amount deposited and withdrawn from your account. Meanwhile, the transaction history shows how your cash flow has been used: buying or selling coins, entering any orders, how much it costs for those transactions…
Looking at the deposit and withdrawal history, you will know how much your total profit or loss is. And looking at the transaction history, you will learn detailed information about the transactions you have made. By studying historical cash flow, you will know which trading decisions are correct to continue developing and limiting past mistakes.
By studying detailed historical cash flow information, you will improve your long-term investment performance.
Open a cryptocurrency trading account on Capital.com by following the link below:
How to view deposit and withdrawal history on Binance
To view deposit/withdrawal history on Binance, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on Wallet, then select Overview.
Step 2: On the Overview page, click Transaction History.
Step 3: Click Generate all statements in the right corner of the screen.
Step 4: A window appears. Select the information you want to export data and click (Export data)
- Range: The period you want to export data
- Account: Click to select the types of wallets you want to view data
- Coins: Select the coins you want to see data for
- If you only want to see the balance of deposits/withdrawals to your Binance account and do not want to see balance transfer data between wallets, you can check the Hide transfer record.
- Then click Generate.
You wait for a while, waiting for the system to output the data. The time is extended or fast depending on whether you choose the time, the number of coins you want to export data more or less.
Step 5: After the Status column changes to the Generated state, click Download to download the data you want to view.
- Note, you can only export withdrawal history data 4 times per month.
How to view trade history on Binance
On Binance, you can view the individual transaction history of each executed order type. The operation is quite simple, and you do the following.
Step 1: Click on the Orders tab in the toolbar on the right corner of the screen. You want to see the transaction history of which order type you click and select that order type.
The illustration below Investiki.com illustrates how to view the transaction history of Spot Orders. With other command types, you do the same.
Step 2: Select Trade History at the Spot Order tab on the left corner order bar.
Step 3: On the History window, select the information you want to see:
Date: You click to choose the cycle (start date and end date) you want to see the transaction history, then click Ok
- Pair: You select the coin pair you wish to review the transaction history
- Side: Choose whether to view the transaction history of the Buy or Sell or All side.
- Then click Search.
The transaction history window will display information about your transaction history. This information includes:
- Date: The date you made the transaction
- Pair: The coin pair you traded
- Side: Did you execute a Buy or Sell order?
- Price: The price you have been executed for
- Filled: Amount of coins you traded
- Fee: The transaction fee you paid to the Binance exchange
- Total: The amount (the last coin in the pair) you used to trade (buy or sell the previous coin in the pair)
If you want to save this transaction history to your computer, click Export Trade History.
See more: How to view profit and loss on Binance?
We have learned how to view deposit and withdrawal history and transaction history on Binance. In addition, you can download these data for a more detailed study of your trading decisions. However, Binance can only export data about the deposit and withdrawal history on your Binance account four times/month. Therefore, you plan to check your deposit/withdrawal and transaction history scientifically and reasonably to avoid the situation when you need to recheck the data can not be done.
Read more: Binance