How to view deposit/withdrawal history on Capital.com
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
On Capital.com, you can easily view the history of deposits and withdrawals, including their relevant information such as time, status, and ID. This information will be beneficial for investors and traders to manage their investment, understand the status of deposit/withdrawal orders, and find out the possible reasons for a problem.
To view deposit/withdrawal history on Capital.com, follow these steps:
1. After logging into Capital.com, click on “Reports” in the menu bar on the left side of the screen.
2. In the “Transaction” section, click on “Type” -> “Deposit” and “Withdrawal”, all your deposit/withdrawal orders will be shown here, including information such as:
- Deposit status (processed, in review, canceled, …)
- Deposit/withdrawal amount
- Transaction ID
You can also adjust the time frame of history (e.g., 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, ..or all deposit/withdrawal orders so far) by clicking on “ 1 month” and choose the timeframe you want.
In addition, you can view trades closed, orders charged an overnight fee, orders paid for dividends, etc., by accessing the “Transactions” section of the “Reports” tab.
Read more: capital.com