How to view profit and loss on Binance?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
How to see profit and loss on Binance? When trading, seeing the profit and loss for the order being traded on Binance is the interest of many people. If you know the profit and loss of your trading position, you will make more accurate trading decisions and in line with your expectations. The following article will guide you to view profit and loss for Spot, Future, and Margin orders trading on Binance.
Learn about profit and loss (PNL) on Binance
Before learning how to view profit–loss for an order traded on Binance, we will learn about PNL.
What is PNL? PNL is an acronym for profit and loss. This is an indicator that shows the profit and loss on your account.
PNL can view the total amount of profit and loss (in % and converted into USD), the amount of profit – loss by a cycle and by day.
PNL is only available in Spot, Margin, and Futures trading, and the PNL number may or may not be executed.
Realized PNL means profit/loss of closed positions.
Unrealized PNL means that positions are still being held on open orders; PnL may continue to increase or decrease at this time.
How to view profit and loss (PNL) on Binance?
To view your profit and loss on Binance, you need to log in to your Binance account.
* See more: The complete guide Binance from a to z
* See more: The complete guide Binance from a to z
View profit – loss (PNL) on Binance Spot orders
Step 1: On the main screen, click Wallet on the right corner, select Fiat and Spot.
At the Fiat and Spot wallet page window, scroll down to see the Value BTC column to know the value of the coin you just made. However, here you will have to remember before making a transaction how many coins are in that coin wallet, how much is it worth in USD. To manually subtract the number of coins displayed in the table.
Step 2: On the Fiat and Spot page, click on the small arrow in the area Yesterday’s PNL.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the page (Spot profit and loss analysis)
Here you will see profit and loss information for your Spot account. The data for PNL are in USD and the respective percentages.
- Estimate Balance: Total balance on your spot account in BTC and converted to USD.
- Yesterday’s PNL: Total Assets in Spot Account Yesterday – Initial Assets (at 00:00:00 UTC) – Net Remittance and Deposit.
- The data update time will be in UTC+0 time zone. Maintenance time is from 0 am – 2 am (UTC+0) every day. During this time, yesterday’s PNL will not be displayed.
- 30 days PNL: Total profit and loss of 30 days in USD and %.
- Cumulative PNL (%):
- Cumulative PNL Ratio = Accumulated PNL / (assets from spot account from day 1 + net transfers and deposits from day 1 to day N).
- You can choose to watch in a cycle of the Last 7 days (the last 7 days), the Last 30 days (the last 30 days), or Customize (according to an optional cycle).
- Asset Allocation: The percentage of each asset in your spot account (calculated at each asset’s most recent market price).
- Daily PNL = Daily Last Spot Account – Initial Assets at 00:00:00 UTC – Net Remittance and Deposit.
- Net worth = Total net worth of all assets in the spot account from day 1 to day N.
- Profit = Total profit and error per day from day 1 to day N.
How to view profit and loss on Binance Futures (PNL Binance Futures)
Step 1: Click on Wallet, then select Futures
Step 2: On the Futures Wallet page, select the Futures account type: USDT-M Futures or Coin-M Futures
Step 3: Click on PNL Analysis
Step 4: Click the cycle you want to view history.
- If the data is hidden as ***, click Show to show the data. If you don’t want to be visible, click or Hide.
The information you can see about profit and loss in Binance Futures includes:
- Daily Profit and Loss (Daily Profit and Loss)
- Cumulative Profit and Loss
- Cumulative Profit and Loss % (% accumulated profit and loss)
These data are displayed in the form of a chart. If you want to see any data, click on that data to turn it into bold color. That data will be displayed on the chart.
You scroll down to the bottom of the page. There will be profit and loss data displayed in tabular form, detailing the amount of each day. In addition to the above data showing numeric details in this table, there is also more information about net transfers.
- Net Transfer: The amount transferred into or out of the Futures wallet.
In addition, the right column of the Futures account’s Profit and Loss Details page lists detailed information, including:
- Total words
- Total loss
- Net profit/loss: Total profit – loss
- Victory day
- Losing day
- Draw day
- Win rate
- Average word
- Average hole
- Profit/loss ratio
How to see profit and loss on Binance Margin
Similar to Spot and Futures Wallet, on the homepage, click Wallet, then select Margin.
Then you also click to select the Margin account type: Cross or Isolate to see the profit/loss of the trading Margin account.
So we have just learned about how to see the profit and loss on Binance of Spot, Future, and Margin. You can see that Binance shows profit and loss differently than on Forex and Stock CFD exchanges.
On the Binance exchange, when trading a pair of coins A-B, you will use your existing coin B to buy coin A or sell your existing coin A to receive real coins. Therefore, the profit and loss display will be based on the actual growth of the coin you own.
This cannot be very clear for newbies if you are used to trading CFDs or forex. However, with trading on Binance, you can own real coins and can transfer between wallets on Binance completely free of charge. You can also completely transfer coins to another very convenient exchange.
Read more: Binance