How to Withdraw Funds from MT4
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
MT4 is only a platform that allows traders to execute trades (opening, closing, and technical analysis) without directly managing investors’ deposits/withdrawals. Instead, the broker will assist you in depositing and withdrawing from your trading account. This article explains how to withdraw funds from MT4 and what things to keep in mind when making a withdrawal request.
How to withdraw funds from MT4?
Withdrawals from the MT4 account are conducted in the real trading account you opened with a broker.
The withdrawal process is as follows:
- Go to the members’ area on the broker’s website and log into your live trading account.
- Click on Withdrawal Funds.
- Select the preferred method from the drop-down list of available withdrawal methods and fill out corresponding fields.
- The available withdrawal methods depend on each broker. Most brokers offer popular withdrawal methods such as PayPal, Skrill, Neteller e-wallets; Credit and debit cards; Wire transfer, etc.
- Make sure you withdraw funds via the payment method you used for the previous deposit. This is the regulation of most brokers to ensure your money’s safety and the shortest time for the funds to be transferred to your account.
- Brokers often use email to send withdrawal confirmation. Hence, it is recommended that clients use your primary email to receive the confirmation code.
Related Questions of the MT4 Withdrawal
1. What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
Each broker has its own requirement of the minimum and maximum withdrawal amount. But usually, the minimum withdrawal amount is 5$. And there is no limit to the maximum withdrawal amount.
In addition, it depends on the trading account and your bank. Some allow you to withdraw up to $ 10.000 per day.
2. What are the Withdrawal Fees for My Account?
Indeed, the withdrawal from the Metatrader 4 trading is that you make a withdrawal from your Forex broker to your bank account or e-wallet. MT4 does not support depositing.
So this withdrawal fee will be regulated by your Forex broker.
According to our research, most Forex brokers do not charge the deposit and withdrawal fee.
However, remember that when you withdraw money from your e-wallet (Neteller, Skrill) to a bank account, you will be charged a foreign currency conversion fee.
3. How long will you receive your money?
The withdrawal requests are processed in 24-48 working hours (from Monday to Friday). Therefore, if you make withdrawals on Saturday and Sunday, it will take longer for your funds to be transferred.
- If withdrawing money to a bank account: depends on each bank, you will receive the money in 2-5 working days.
- If you withdraw to an e-wallet, it normally takes 24 hours to get money to your e-wallets.
Therefore, you should pay attention to choosing an appropriate withdrawal method.
If you still do not receive your money after a week, you should contact the broker’s customer support team for the solution.
Read more: MT4