I forgot my XM password. How do I reset it?
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
To trade on MT4/MT5, you need to log in with your account information, including your trading ID and password. If you forgot your login ID, you could check it in the XM welcome email or the Mailbox tab (in the MT4/MT5 Terminal window). However, if you forgot your XM password, you could change your XM password by performing a few actions from the XM members area login screen. So how exactly are the steps performed? Let’s find out in the article below.
The steps to reset the XM password are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the Members Area to request a password reset
- Click on the “Member Login” link on the broker’s official website.
- Select “Forgot your Password”
- Enter the ID and email you used to register when opening your account and click “Submit”.
If you forgot your login ID, you could check it in the XM welcome email or the Mailbox tab (in the MT4/MT5 Terminal window).
If you accidentally deleted your email and lost your MT4/MT5 ID, you can contact XM Live Chat for support after verifying the owner.
Step 2: Reset the XM account password
- You will then receive an email from the broker with a link to reset the new password for the trading account. Click the link to perform a password reset.
- Enter the new password for the trading account and click “Submit” to complete the procedure.
Step 3: Use the new password and log in again
After setting a new password for your XM account, go to MT4/MT5 and enter your new login information to start trading.
However, you can only retrieve passwords for real XM accounts. For a demo account, you cannot get your account password back. You can only open a new demo account to practice trading.
Above is a guide when you forget your XM password. Investiki.com will continue to guide you through troubleshooting your account and trading platform in the following articles.
Read more: MT4