Popular Investor eToro: Benefits and requirements by Tiers
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Popular Investor eToro is the featured program of eToro. This article takes a deeper look at this program and how it can be used to your benefit, especially if you are new to eToro, interested in copy trading, and making transactions for others to copy.
What is the eToro Popular Investor program?
As explained by eToro, the Popular Investor program is unique to eToro, developed on top of the CopyTrader™ feature. It is a platform that enables successful investors to build up their business by sharing their expertise and expanding their assets under management (AUM), the amount of money copied, on the eToro platform.
So, Popular Investors are investors like you, trading their accounts on eToro. However, they have a good, profitable trading strategy. They sign up to be popular investors. Then eToro reviews the conditions. If they pass, they become popular investors, and other investors can copy their accounts.
The essence of the Popular Investor eToro program is a financial trading social network. Popular investors, like you, are trading their funds in an eToro account.
Anyone can become a popular investor. If you think you are suitable to become a Popular Investor, apply to the program and get paid when people copy your trades.
Popular Investor eToro is one of the core elements of copy trading at eToro. Although the broker has evolved over the years, eToro copy trading remains core as it is still the best copy trading broker.
Earnings as a Popular Investor eToro
When you become a popular investor, you have two sources of money from Profit and Earnings.
- Profit: You are trading your own money in an eToro account and making a personal profit from that trade, just like other traders.
- Earnings: eToro pays Popular Investor directly every month by tiers.
Below is a detailed income spreadsheet. Popular Investor receives a fixed amount or % AUM by tiers.
Note that there are two values for payment available for each tier (the percentage in the payment row represents the percentage out of the total value of AUM). Earning a higher amount is possible if the value of AUM has increased by at least 1% from the previous month.
AUM stands for assets under management. In Popular Investor terms, this is the total money copying PI’s portfolio.
How to pay Popular Investors
- Payment Methods: Payments for all Popular Investors will be sent to their eToro account. Then, automatically withdrawn to their payment method.
- Payment period: eToro pays famous investors according to their tiers on the 10th of every month.
- Popular Investors are paid based on their AUM. However, breaching any Popular Investor guidelines or not meeting the requirements will revoke the payment. It includes: not breaching leverage restrictions or risk scores, not meeting the equity requirements, or disrespecting others/abusing the feed.
Also, Popular Investor should have a second eToro account. eToro pays earnings to this second account. Therefore, any withdrawal of the Popular Investor accounts does not affect the copier’s funds.
eToro allows investors to have multiple accounts on the platform, just different email and phone numbers.
Benefits of becoming Popular Investors
Becoming a popular investor brings many benefits to investors.
- Trade one account, get a monthly income salary from eToro, besides investment profit.
- You increase the value of your brand in the financial investment industry. Because to become a Popular Investor eToro, you have to go through certain review conditions and have an effective trading strategy. Besides, your brand quickly reaches the community and is more prevalent on eToro.
- eToro gives you additional benefits compared to ordinary investors.
In this table, you find an overview of the essential info about the benefits of each tier.
Popular Investor Requirements
There are four levels of eToro Popular Investor: Cadet, Champion, Elite, and Elite Pro. To give you a more precise sight of the matter, here’s a comparative table that highlights the requirements for each tier.
For more details on these requirements, please see the article “…….”
Why did eToro create the Popular Investor program?
The purpose of eToro is to create a social trading network. So, talented and experienced investors can all become popular investors.
Besides, it attracts other investors to join the platform. Thanks to the transparent and open Popular Investor program, investors with insufficient knowledge can still invest in eToro by copying Popular Investor.
In the above article, we have clearly explained the Popular Investor eToro program is? The benefits and income when becoming a Popular Investor. It helps you consider whether to become a Popular Investor. The following article will guide you on how to become a Popular Investor.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.
Read more: etoro