Review of the new and most complete Tradingview in 2022
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
TradingView is known as a familiar technical analysis tool in financial markets. This platform provides a tremendous and diverse charting system, news, market analysis ideas, etc. So what is TradingView? The following article will give an overview of TradingView and a detailed review of the advantages and disadvantages of this platform.
What is TradingView?
TradingView is a platform launched in 2011, providing charts, prices, detailed information about financial markets, stocks, cryptocurrencies. This platform gives traders in-depth technical analysis and is a social network for sharing and updating the most prosperous investment ideas available today.
TradingView is a tool that provides professional trading data, making it easy for investors to monitor the market, analyze prices, volume, etc. In addition, this platform also allows users to filter trading assets. According to different criteria quickly and conveniently. Besides, TradingView also has the feature to customize scripts to enhance the customizability of the chart. Traders who use TradingView can view charts and share and follow trading ideas from the community.
Review the advantages of TradingView
- TradingView supports 18 different languages, making it the favorite and familiar platform for all financial investors around the world. Users can easily connect with a community of good investors in the world to consult and learn trading ideas.
- TradingView has a very flexible, multifunctional charting system that supports HTML5.
- The tool is available on both the Web, iOS, and Android.
- The interface is easy to use, friendly even for new users.
- Settings are saved and synced across various devices.
- There is a wide range of functions and advanced features can be installed using scripts.
- Connect to trading accounts of many different brokers.
- Supports a wide variety of assets in the financial markets.
- Have a free account
Review of disadvantages of TradingView platform
- The content shared by traders in the social networking feature is not controlled, so the quality of some authors is not guaranteed.
- Information about ETFs is not as complete and clear as other asset classes.
- TradingView’s customer support is incomplete.
- Premium accounts have quite high fees compared to some traders.
Basic information about TradingView
TradingView is an investment charting and social networking platform with over 30 million users globally. TradingView is reviewed as a leading website globally to meet the needs of technical analysis learn news about financial investment. In particular, this platform gathers more than 8 million scripts and trading ideas shared from the user community.
If a trader is looking for an online stock charting platform that allows for flexible customization, then TradingView is the best choice. TradingView offers account types from free to premium accounts (up to $49.95/month). Some of the unique features that make TradingView a top choice for traders include:
- Wide range of charting tools: TradingView is a leading platform with over 50 different charting tools across all accounts.
- Free account: For a new user, a free TradingView account gives access to essential functions to save costs but still access charts quickly.
- Various trading and research tools: Users can use stock screening tools and news sources about different investment assets such as stocks, cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities…
- Social networking features: Users can quickly learn analysis and make better trading decisions thanks to trading ideas from other investors worldwide.
- Simple mobile application: TradingView charts on mobile phones are easy to view and fully functional as the desktop version. Users can easily access TradingView anytime, anywhere.
TradingView account types: Free, Pro, Pro+, and Premium.
* See more: The complete guide TradingView from a to z
- Basic Account: TradingView’s free account allows users to access TradingView features but with limited functionality. For example: Users can only open one chart and customize an indicator on the chart, set an alert… The free account helps users learn and get familiar with the TradingView platform.
- Pro Account: This account costs $14.95/month, offering more professional features. However, the number of indicators is limited and there are not a few advanced features such as: Export strategy data, Create custom chats…
- Pro+ Account: This account costs $29.95/month, has all the features of a Pro account and adds some features such as: Renko Intraday Chart, Kagi, Line Break, Point & Figure; Export chart data; Create custom chats…
- Premium Account: This account costs $59.95/month, is the most advanced account type and has all the features of Tradingview with 400 alerts, no warning time limit, can be set up. put 25 indicators on the chart at a time.
Review of the chart of TradingView
Review charts are the most important and prominent feature of TradingView. TradingView’s full-featured charting can satisfy any technical analyst’s needs. Users can choose chart types, periods, indicators, set alerts, and access all financial data of an asset class.
In particular, besides dozens of built-in indicators on TradingView’s charts, users can install additional indicator scripts created by code or shared on TradingView.
On the TradingView chart interface, users can also access watchlists, set alerts, view basic information, news, and trading ideas related to that asset. Users can also join a public or private chat, access the stock filtering feature, connect a trading account from a broker to TradingView to trade right on TradingView.
With a premium account, users can monitor multiple charts at once. This feature is considered the most powerful tool that allows a trader to track numerous timeframes or easily compare different assets.
Review of Screener of Tradingview
Screeners help users sort and search assets by various criteria such as Country, market cap, price, volume, industry, or expert rating or filter by technical indicators technique. Users can apply filters to other listings, including stocks, forex, cryptocurrencies, and ETFs.
In addition, traders can also combine various criteria to create a stock filter of their choice and download the filter results as a CSV.
Review of Community on TradingView
TradingView’s social network helps users learn and share trading ideas. A person who shares their trading ideas can get feedback from other traders and draw experience for their trading strategy.
If you do not have experience with market analysis yourself, users can follow ideas from the community and learn how to use technical analysis tools from experienced people. If a trader has a lot of helpful trading ideas, a new user can find a teacher for himself to learn. The ideas on TradingView also help users consult about risk management, trading plan, trading time, etc.
However, users need to choose reputable and experienced authors to refer to ideas. If you do not choose correctly, users may encounter fraudulent accounts or have no learning experience, which will affect trading results and market analysis knowledge.
Review of Scripts on TradingView
TradingView develops its programming language (Pine Script) to help users easily create their custom indicators and warning systems at will. If you can’t develop scripts yourself, you can search TradingView’s library to find and download scripts created and shared by other users. Most scripts use open source code, allowing users to edit and use as they like freely. In particular, users can sort and use more than 100,000 scripts on the library and sort by different categories quickly and conveniently.
General review of TradingView
TradingView is the ultimate technical analysis support tool with many unique tools and diverse information. In particular, TradingView stands out with the best charting feature available today. In addition, users are also free to install more functions through Scripts. The TradingView app version is reviewed as one of the applications that help users perform technical analysis efficiently and thoroughly. However, because there is so much information and thousands of different traders freely share it, it can be difficult for new users to identify reputable details to follow and refer to accurately. If you still don’t know if TradingView is suitable, users can open a TradingView Basic account to test its free features.
Read more: tradingview