Some tips to save Binance Identity Verification time
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange by daily trading volume globally. It is a centralized exchange, so it must comply with world financial regulations, including KYC (identity verification) and AML (anti-money laundering) laws. Therefore, identity verification on Binance is now mandatory. The following article learns about identity verification time and experiences to complete Binance verification to save time.
What is Binance Identity Verification?
Identity verification on a Binance account is where users need to declare personal information, including Full name, date of birth, address, identity card number … and download verification documents that match the data. Declare to your Binance account.
Binance Verification is how the Binance exchange follows AML and KYC regulations. Binance verification is divided into levels. Each level requires more detailed proof of identity and gives you access to more functions on the exchange. Three levels are information declaration, personal information verification, and address verification.
- At the first level, users only need to fill in the required personal information.
- For 2nd level verification, users need to upload identity verification documents (ID card, citizen identification, or passport…) and face verification.
- Address verification is the highest level of verification with the requirement to upload address verification documents that match the information declared at level 1.
Binance Identity Verification Completion Time
Verifying your Binance account identity is usually pretty straightforward. If you have all the required documents ready, it takes about 15 minutes to complete the account verification process.
Binance does not have an exact time to review documents for users. However, if the document is error-free, the verification process is confirmed by Binance in about a few days. Even have a verified account in minutes. And some accounts have to wait up to 10 days for confirmation of Binance account identity verification completion.
To complete the fastest Binance verification, the uploaded document needs to meet the requirements, capture all four angles from the top, be bright enough, clear, and the correct type of document.
Why do you need to verify your Binance identity?
Previously, Binance users were not required to verify their identity. However, from 2021, Binance user identity verification becomes mandatory after opening an account.
If you do not have a Binance account, open it by following the link below:
* See more: The complete guide Binance from a to z
There are several reasons for users to complete Binance account verification. In which the basis for improving security is most often mentioned. Account verification prevents hackers from stealing user accounts or attempting to withdraw user funds. In addition, having the duplicate accounts complete the verification can make it easier for users to recover lost funds.
In addition, Binance is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange, so it must comply with international financial regulations. And one of these regulations helps prevent financial crimes, money laundering. Therefore, completing identity verification is also the user’s compliance with international laws.
Besides the above reasons, the Binance identity verification allows users to access and use significant transaction limits. After completing the Binance level 3 (Verified Plus) account verification, users can deposit and withdraw $200,000 per day, the unlimited volume of crypto deposits and P2P transactions. They can withdraw 8 million USD per day. If the user does not trade cryptocurrencies in large volumes every day, address verification is not required.
Some tips to save time on Binance identity verification
To complete identity verification in the shortest time, users need to prepare documents for verification. The documents used for verification depend on the level of account verification the user wants to perform.
- Verify personal information: To verify personal information, it is necessary to prepare one of the following documents: Identity card, Citizen ID card, Driving license, or passport. The photo of the document needs to be clear, and the information matches the information entered in the previous verification step.
- Face verification: Users need to use clear face portraits do not edit or use beauty software. Suppose the device used has a camera for face scanning. In that case, users should do it in a place with enough light, do not move too much when the scanner recognizes faces, perform face scanning at different angles according to the instructions above screen.
- Address Verification: Users can use several address verification documents, including bank statements, credit card statements, utility bills (electricity, water, gas, internet, etc.), tax reports… Documents used to verify the address need to have the full name and address matching the information filled in in the initial verification steps and see the knowledge of the unit providing the confirmation. Photo of address verification document should use PDF format, transparent, total four corners, no editing. In addition, these documents must be issued within the last 90 days.
- After thoroughly preparing identity verification documents, users perform a quick verification process in 15 minutes. During identity verification, make sure the internet is working correctly. If it is not completed within 15 minutes, the user needs to try again. Each person has ten attempts to complete the verification process. If still unsuccessful, they must do it again after 24 hours.
- It is recommended to enable 2-layer SMS security before performing identity verification. After completing the identity verification, the user can enable 2FA using Google Authenticator.
How to do Binance account verification?
To verify a Binance account, users need to log in. Then, access the account management tab and select [Identification].
In the following steps, the user performs the operations in turn according to the process that appears on the screen.
Binance Account Identity Verification Failed
There are several reasons why Binance identity verification fails, including:
- Users perform verification steps upload documents to Binance for too long, past 15 minutes.
- Invalid upload document format.
- One of the uploaded documents is not accepted because it is not the correct document or the photo is not clear, has full angles…
- The internet is so weak that the document upload fails.
If identity verification fails, the user can try again and fix it in a few ways:
- Capture user photos and verification documents. Make sure the photograph is clear, well-lit, and unobstructed. Users should place pictures taken on a background of one color to see clearly. Documents must be within the expiry date, especially the document that captures the proof of address which must be issued under 90 days.
- Users should convert document captures to PDF or accepted files to ensure no formatting errors.
- It is recommended to perform Binance verification when the internet is stable to ensure no errors during the upload of documents to ensure completion of the process within the allotted time.
- If trying again and again and still getting the error, users should try on another device and use a different internet network.
- If you have tried all of the above options but the Binance identity verification is unsuccessful, try contacting Binance support for help. Remember to video and capture your verification process as proof to make the Binance support process more convenient.
Read more: Binance