Things to keep in mind for new Neteller users
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Neteller e-wallet is one of the international online payment services that not only help you make transactions: Buy – sell goods, products, services, recharge websites like eToro, pay bills, receive money from abroad, etc., but also supports the safe and fast transaction function with Skrill e-wallet. Using Neteller limits the account limit a lot compared to PayPal, but there are still points you need to keep in mind.
This article is a note for new users to avoid account limitations.
What is Neteller?
Neteller has been around since 1999 and is managed by a British global payment company called Optimal Payments. The company headquarters is located at Douglas, Isle of Man. Since 2014, Neteller’s parent company has had an IPO on the London Stock Exchange with £800 million. Currently, Neteller is a service with a vast number of users (in 2016, there were over 300 million users) and a system of representative offices in more than 200 countries.
Neteller’s brother is Skrill. These online payment methods come from the same parent company, Paysafe Group of the UK.
Notes for new Neteller accounts
No one is happy to see an account lock message. So the following simple rules can help you avoid trouble:
- Do not use VPNs, or anonymous, proxy services.
- Do not share your login account with anyone.
- If you travel and use a Skrill or Neteller account from another country, you should notify support. Otherwise, you will be restricted from logging in.
- Don’t create multiple accounts. Skrill and Neteller only allow one account per individual unless you become a Silver VIP member, at which point you are allowed to make a second account.
- Provide correct information about your name and location.
- Do not modify any of the provided documents. It directly leads to your account being permanently locked. Use only the account provided in your name to make deposits and withdrawals.
- Do not do any illegal transactions in your country.
What to do when the Neteller account is limited?
If you log in and see a message that your account has been locked, please check your email first. Usually, Neteller will send you an email notification with instructions on how to get back into your account.
If you do not receive an email, please get in touch with Neteller support. The support team will check your account and provide all the details on what happened and how to remove the restriction.