What is Binance Labs? Portfolio and investment methods supported by Binance Labs (updated 2022)
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Binance was known as the cryptocurrency exchange with the most significant trading volume globally in 2018. In particular, Binance Labs is a famous Binance investment fund with a “huge” amount of money to invest in projects with stringent project selection conditions. The following article learns about Binance Labs’ portfolio updated in 2022 and how to support this investment fund.
What is Binance Labs?
Binance Labs is an investment fund under Binance to invest and empower potential individuals, startups, and blockchain communities, helping finance projects in the ecosystem development industry. Blockchain is getting bigger and bigger. It was established as a joint venture branch of Binance as a fund to invest in “seed” projects for the blockchain ecosystem.
Binance Labs Investment Fund commits to technical support and community building to help teams grow the fastest blockchain and crypto ecosystem – this is the group of people who positively influence the crypto space and the decentralized web. Currently, the fund has operated in 25 countries with five content areas and supports the development of more than 100 projects with large investment amounts ranging from $1.5M – to $6M. Each year, this investment fund only chooses to invest in about 10-30 projects with stringent criteria and highly high competition rates. It sometimes only invested in 5-7 projects out of 300 projects.
Binance Labs Portfolio Updated in 2022
As mentioned above, Binance Labs is currently supporting development for more than 100 projects. As a result, Binance Labs’ portfolio is quite diversified, and which two investment fund segments focused a lot on Defi, infrastructure projects, and e-wallets.
Projects supported will have many advantages to developing the ecosystem and participating in IEO on Binance (e.g., Coin98, SAFEPAL, Sandbox, …). In addition, the reputation and prestige of Binance also help projects dominate marketing extremely effectively when being on the Binance List.
More than 100 projects that Binance Labs invest in are in the following areas:
- Asset Management
Some projects already have Binance tokens and lists
- Axie Infinity: This is a blockchain game project inspired by the Pokemon game. Axie Infinity allows players to collect various digital pets known as Axie, which can be raised, fought, and traded throughout the ever-expanding Axie ecosystem.
- The Sandbox: A project launched in 2011 by Pixowl is like a virtual world on blockchain, allowing users to create, build and trade digital assets. Sandbox combines the power of decentralized organizations (DAOs) and NFTs to create a decentralized platform for a thriving gaming community.
- My Neighbor Alice: A game project that allows anyone to buy and own virtual islands and collect and build items. Games like Animal Crossing inspired this project. The My Neighbor Alice project provides a user experience while playing the game and creates an ecosystem for players who want to collect and trade NFTs.
Some projects already have tokens but are not listed on Binance
- Moonbeam: Blockchain, Smart contract para chain on Polkadot is fully compatible with Ethereum. The Moonbeam project combines Ethereum’s engine and Polkadot’s scalable, interactive architecture.
- Plasm Network (Astar): This is a dApps Hub project on Polkadot that can support Ethereum. The Plasm Network project has an extensible infrastructure and is interoperable with Web 3.0.
- Pancake Bunny: This is a project on optimizing and aggregating decentralized finance (Defi) for BSC. The PancakeBunny project is one of the most significant yield aggregators on ETH and BSC in terms of TVL.
Some projects don’t have tokens yet.
Dune Analytics: This is a project about a website aggregating Defi information. This project allows users to put data directly on the decentralized and completely free.
LayerZero: This omnichannel protocol project allows interoperability with many decentralized applications on different blockchains.
StarShark: A gaming startup founded by Timi Studio Group. The StarShark project is famous for attracting more than 1 million daily active players after only three months of launch.
How to invest under the Binance Labs investment fund?
With some of the above information, it can be seen that the investment fund has selected good projects with outstanding potential. To invest under the Binance Labs investment fund, users can use some of the following websites for information:
Should users buy tokens on the list of Binance invested? The projects selected by the Binance Labs fund are all excellent projects with long-term growth potential. However, there is no guarantee that projects will be listed on Binance in the future.
In addition, when investing under the Binance Labs fund, users should note a few things:
It invests in projects at a different price and position than regular investors. As a result, user returns are usually lower than Binance Labs funds. Therefore, users should not expect to earn the same return as the Binance Labs fund.
Projects listed on Binance often increase in price. However, when and how much the price increases is something that investors do not know in advance. Therefore, investors are not sure about getting the expected profit.
Although Binance Labs has a certain level of credibility when investing in projects. However, users should carefully research that project objectively before investing capital.
The projects selected and supported by Binance Labs are potential projects for long-term investment for several reasons as follows:
- The entire Binance Smart Chain ecosystem supports participating projects
- Assigned tasks have a chance to be listed on Binance and are likely to increase in price in the future.
- The ROI of projects invested by Binance Labs is usually huge.
However, investing under Binance Labs can give investors some more options when investing, but it is not sure to bring the expected returns. Investment is always risky, and investors need to understand that principle in all their investment decisions.
Read more: Binance