What is Capital.com? A-Z Guide to trading on Capital.com
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
Capital.com is a CFD broker that provides a user-friendly, easy-to-use stock, cryptocurrency, and forex trading platform… The following article explores Capital.com how to use and trade on this platform.
Table of Contents
- What is Capital.com?
- Products on Capital.com
- How to open a Capital.com account?
- How to verify the Capital.com account?
- How to open a demo account on Capital.com?
- Trading Fees and Spreads of Capital.com
- How to deposit money into the Capital.com account?
- How to withdraw from a Capital.com account?
- Capital.com interface on the computer
- Capital.com interface on the phone
- Trading on Capital.com
- MT4 account on Capital.com
- Connect TradingView with Capital.com
- Leverage on Capital.com
- AI technology analyzes trading psychology and guides trading
- Capital.com Support
- Capital.com Blogs
- Capital.com News
What is Capital.com?
To answer the question of what Captial.com is, it is necessary to learn about the origin and reputation as well as the products and services of this exchange. Capital.com launched in 2016, is active in more than 50 countries, and has over 1,000,000 customers globally. Capital.com offers a trading platform for CFDs on stocks, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, and forex. Currently, Capital.com has offices in Cyprus, Belarus, and London. In particular, this broker is regulated by many reputable agencies including CySEC, NBRB, and FCA.
Capital.com has a fairly intuitive and easy-to-understand trading platform on both web and mobile versions. With a simple interface, a new investor can also easily use Capital.com to trade and analyze charts and exploit the information provided in the application. In addition, Capital.com also allows users to open a Capital.com MT4 account to trade on the MT4 platform.
Capital.com is loved by many equity traders. Capital.com users who trade shares without leverage have no overnight fees and can receive dividends when trading real stocks. This is an advantage when investors want to own stocks for a long time or invest in stocks to receive dividends. Especially, Capital.com also has no deposit/withdrawal fees and no downtime fees.
- Capital.com reviews: Some basic information to know
- Capital.com review: Is Capital.com a scam or not?
- Capital.com wiki: What is Capital.com? Things to know
- Fees Capital.com: Are really low? Compare Capital.com fees with other brokers
- Capital.com vs Binance: Compare the differences in detail
- Capital.com Review 2021: A Scam or Legit Broker?
- » View more
Products on Capital.com
Capital.com offers a wide range of trading products for its clients to choose from:
- Index CFDs: You can trade the world’s major stock indices on Capital.com such as the Dow, FTSE 100, S&P 500, and DAX 30.
- Stock CFDs: There are over 3600 stock CFDs, with over 75 indicators and tools to help you analyze investment opportunities on Capital.com.
- Cryptocurrency CFDs: Capital.com offers leveraged trading and greater liquidity without having to store cryptocurrencies. You can trade top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Ripple.
- Forex CFDs: You can trade the world’s most popular currency pairs as well as rare forex pairs, totaling 130 FX pairs on Capital.com.
- Commodity CFDs: You have access to an extensive list of commodities such as gold, oil reserves, and agricultural products on the Capital.com platform.
- Real Stocks: Capital.com is in the process of launching a real stock account. This means that their clients will soon be able to trade real stocks and keep them safe in their accounts.
How to open a Capital.com account?
To open a Capital.com account, users register by following the link here.
Enter your email, and password and click [Continue]. Right after that, the Capital.com account was opened successfully.
Before trading on Capital.com, users need to perform account verification step by step displayed on the screen.
- Fill in your address, nationality, and place of birth and click [Continue].
- The next window fills in your name (without accents), and date of birth.
- Next, fill in the residential address information: street name, building number, apartment, city, and postal code that matches the information on the documents used to verify the address (if there is no house number, apartment) household, road, fill in NA).
- Enter your phone number.
- Select the currency to use for the account.
- Read Capital.com’s terms and conditions and click [Continue].
How to verify the Capital.com account?
To upload address verification documents, go to [Settings], select [Upload document], click the [Upload document] box.
- An identity verification document is a 2-sided photo of your passport, identity card, citizen identification, or driving license, etc. containing your full name, date of birth, and address.
- The required photo must be clear, capture all 4 corners of the document and be in the following format: PNG/JPG/JPEG or HEIC.
After uploading the required documents, Capital.com users need face verification. Log in to your Capital.com account with your phone and click [Account], select [Account status], and click [Take a video selfie]. Then, click [I’m ready] and follow the instructions.
- How to open and verify a Capital.com account on a computer
- How to open & verify Capital.com account on mobile phone?
- Capital.com guide on mobile: Install the app and open a Demo account
- Capital.com demo account: How to open an account and use on mobile phone
- Capital.com minimum deposit and information about deposit
- How to deposit into your Capital.com account?
- Capital.com deposit on mobile phone: Step by step instructions
- How to transfer money between Capital.com accounts on mobile phone
- How to transfer money between accounts on Capital.com
- How to Withdraw Funds from Capital.com
- » Read more
How to open a demo account on Capital.com?
Capital.com virtual account is a free $1,000 account so users can practice trading and master the platform without depositing real money. A virtual account is only used to practice trading, profit and loss cannot be converted into real money.
To open a virtual account on Capital.com, click [LIVE] in the right corner of the screen and select [Switch to Demo].
Each Capital.com user can open different virtual accounts. To open more virtual accounts, click on the square next to [LIVE], select the [Demo Accounts] tab, and select [Add Demo account].
Users can also choose to increase capital for Capital.com’s Demo account by clicking [Topup $10,000]. Each time this button is clicked, the demo account gets an additional $10,000.
Trading Fees and Spreads of Capital.com
Capital.com does not charge a commission on any of its clients’ trades, including commodities, indices or cryptocurrencies. This is a big advantage for traders on Capital.com over other brokers. In addition, Capital.com does not charge any fees when you make a deposit/withdrawal on the platform. Besides, users also do not incur any additional fees such as Inactivity fees, real-time quotes, trade opening/closing, training materials, charts, and dynamic indicators.
Overnight transaction fee
Unlike the competition, Capital.com only charges an overnight transaction fee based on the loan amount, rather than the total open order size. Swap fees will be different for different assets.
Compared to most other brokers, the spread on Capital is rated as the best in the market. For example, a major forex pair like EUR/USD will have an average spread of only 0.00008. Depending on the asset class, market conditions, and trading hours, the size of the spread will vary.
Check the spread and swaps of each asset here.
How to deposit money into the Capital.com account?
Capital.com users can deposit/withdraw funds quite easily through various payment gateways including Local banks, E-Wallets and Credit Card. The following article guides to top up Capital.com via Credit Card. Other payment methods do the same.
After logging into your Capital.com account, click [My account], and select [Deposit Funds] in the right corner of the screen.
Select deposit method [Bank Cards], fill in card information (card number, card expiry date, cardholder’s name, card type, CVV number), and amount. Then click the checkmark to confirm the card owner in the box [I confirm that I am the card owner] and click [Deposit].
Note: The name of the Capital.com account holder and the credit card holder you use must match. Capital.com’s regular account requires a minimum deposit of $20 and a maximum of $900.
How to withdraw from a Capital.com account?
To withdraw money from your Capital.com account, select [LIVE] in the upper right corner of the screen and select [Withdraw Funds].
Select the payment channel and enter the amount you want to withdraw and the receiving bank account information, then click the [Withdraw Funds] button.
Capital.com interface on the computer
Capital.com interface is quite user-friendly. In the upper left corner are transaction management tabs including Trade, Discover, Charts, Portfolio, Reports, and My requests.
In the lower-left corner is the account settings area, click [Settings] to have options for account settings, user settings, change passwords, enable account security methods…
In the upper right corner, from left to right in turn:
- Account balance information
- Click on the CFD square: Quickly check the balance of each trading account, and open more accounts. Accounts distinguish real accounts and Demo accounts in two separate tabs.
- Click on the [LIVE] box: Deposit area, check account information, and trade settings, switch to a virtual account and log out.
Capital.com interface on the phone
The Capital.com app on the phone is also pretty intuitive. The tabs in the lower corner of the screen from left to right are:
- Trading: Above are lists of trading assets divided by different markets.
- Portfolio: Divided by a list of open orders, pending orders, and price alerts.
- Search: Find specific transaction codes
- Account: Switch to Demo account, manage account, deposit and withdraw, account settings, learn to trade, contact support…
Trading on Capital.com
After finding a favorite stock ticker, if the trader sees that the market may increase in price in the future, a trader can open a Buy order.
- Click [Buy] on the Market window
- Enter the trading volume in the [Size] box.
- Click [Buy] to finish.
- Buy orders must be opened while the market is in business hours.
If the market can drop in price in the future, the user can open a short sell order (Sell) by clicking the [Sell] button on the Market window and executing the same Buy order.
- Capital.com Leverage: Leverage levels and mobile settings
- Discover charges & fees on Capital.com
- Trading Guide on Capital.com: Open and close orders from mobile phone
- Capital.com guide: How to set stop loss, take profit on the phone
- How to view profit and loss on Capital.com via mobile phone
- Capital.com how to place Limit orders on mobile phones
- How to read Capital.com portfolio on mobile phone
- Capital.com broker guide: How to set price alerts on mobile phones?
- Capital.com Fees: How to view and calculate fees on mobile phone
- How to place pending orders on Capital.com
- » Read more
MT4 account on Capital.com
After logging in, click the [LIVE] button in the upper right corner of the screen, and select [My accounts]. Then select the [Live Accounts] tab and click [Add live account].
In the [Type] box, select MT4 or CFD. To open an MT4 Capital.com account, choose MT4.
Select the currency you want to use to deposit/withdraw
Enter the account name and select [Create]
- Capital.com Metatrader 4: How to open a Capital.com MT4 account
- Capital.com MT4: How to download and log in to your MetaTrader4 account
- How to login to your MetaTrader 4 Capital.com account on your phone
- How to login to your Capital.com MetaTrader 4 account on mobile phones?
- » Read more
Connect TradingView with Capital.com
Clients can connect Capital.com with TradingView and enjoy the best of both platforms. Log in to your TradingView account, click the Chart tab and select Trading Panel. Find Capital.com and tap Connect.
Then click Continue to log in to your Capital.com account.
Next, enter your Capital.com account email address and password, and then click Continue.
After successfully logging in, you will see that your Capital.com account has been connected to Tradingview. Your trading orders will also show up in the Tradingview interface.
Leverage on Capital.com
Capital.com offers different levels of leverage for each asset class. As follows:
- Money Market on Capital offers 4 different leverage levels: 1:1, 30:1, 50:1, and 100:1.
- The index market on Capital offers 4 different leverage levels: 1:1, 20:1, 50:1, and 100:1.
- The Commodity Market on Capital offers 4 different leverage levels: 1:1, 10:1, 50:1, and 100:1.
- The equity market on Capital offers 5 different leverage levels: 1:1, 2:1, 5:1, 10:1, and 20:1.
- The crypto market on Capital offers 7 different leverage levels: 1:1, 2:1, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, 50:1, and 100:1.
On the Capital.com platform, you will be able to choose and set the leverage level for each asset class. Example: With crypto, you can use 10:1 leverage, but on the same account you can use 100:1 leverage with forex.
When you trade stocks on Capital.com, you don’t get charged overnight if you don’t use leverage (aka 1:1 leverage). Your rollover is charged only on your leveraged trades.
This is quite a flexible feature for customers when using this platform for trading. Because each asset class will have different price volatility characteristics, the need to use leverage will also be different.
AI technology analyzes trading psychology and guides trading
Capital.com has some new advantages in focusing on training trading knowledge for users and using AI technology to analyze trading psychology to personalize clients’ trading strategies.
Investmate is a handy education app with a tailored approach to financial education, allowing you to choose from 6 personalized goals and 6 pathways. It offers more than 30 courses and short lessons in just 3 minutes, covering trading strategies and trading psychology with separate sections for commodity CFDs, stocks, indices, and ETFs…
Capital.com offers 24/7 Customer support service in 8 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Spanish and Turkish) by phone, email, live chat, Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp, and Viber. Capital.com’s customer support channels are well received by customers and answer their questions. In particular, support issues related to deposits and withdrawals are prioritized quickly and efficiently. It usually takes only a few seconds to get an answer from Capital.com.
- Open a forex account – the most detailed step-by-step guide
- What is the maximum leverage level on Capital.com
- How to open a stock account step by step?
- Can I change the Take profit & Stoploss on Capital.com
- Does Capital.com pay dividends?
- How many accounts can you open on Capital.com?
- » View more
Read more: capital.com