What is Liquid Swap Binance? How to make money on Binance Liquid Swap?
– Top Online Cryptocurrency Courses from $9.99 Get now!
Binance Liquid Swap is one of the many passive earning investment features of Binance. Recently, Liquid Swap reached the highest number of users among Binance Defi platforms. So what is Binance Liquid Swap? What advantage does this feature have over other monetization features on Binance? How to Earn from Liquid Swap. This article explains the above issues in detail to the reader.
What is Binance Liquid Swap?
Binance Liquid Swap is a feature that helps provide a liquidity pool to the market, providing more stable prices and lower fees for large transactions. Investors in Binance Liquid Swap by Staking (loading assets into Liquidity Pool) receive income from 2 sources, including transaction fees and BNB rewards from adding Liquidity to the pool. These bonuses are updated hourly. However, these are not guaranteed sources of income.
- Yield Farming Rewards = Reward Ratio * Total hourly yield-farming rewards in Liquidity Pool.
- Trading Fee Rewards = Reward Ratio * Total Hourly Trading Fee Rewards in Liquidity Pool.
How does Liquid Swap work?
Liquid Swap is a yield mining application on the Binance CEX (centralized exchange) platform. This application organizes liquidity pools by raising capital from participants. Participants provide tokens they own and can quickly become liquidity providers or use swaps without the need to perform complex Defi operations and incur blockchain fees.
The Liquid Swap platform has several advantages:
- Simple interface, easy to use: Many liquidity pools in the market require users to switch between websites and wallets, which can cause confusion or create security holes. However, on the Liquid Swap platform, all operations from transferring funds, liquidity pools, or using the swap function… take just a few simple clicks.
- Wide selection of liquidity pools including BNB, BTC, stablecoins, and altcoins… There are 97 liquidity pools, each with at least $1 million in Liquidity, with the largest containing over 300 million crypto pools. With a large and diverse number of liquidity pools, Binance has the conditions to grow to meet users’ needs, and participants also have more choices and better liquid assets.
- BNB Reward: Liquid Swap is the only DeFi platform that uses BNB as a profit reward for users. BNB is currently one of the top cryptocurrencies, so users rewarded as BNB benefit more than other retail cryptocurrencies.
- Choose to receive high or stable returns: Binance Liquid Swap offers 97 liquidity pools, allowing users to choose a pool with APY that suits their needs. High yields are dependent on daily market price movements, focused on pools of altcoins. Meanwhile, if users want a guaranteed profit and are not affected by the market, they often choose a pool of Stablecoins.
- Free money transfer: Users who want to add funds to their Liquid Swap wallet or transfer to other wallets on Binance do not have to pay conversion fees like when pooling on the blockchain or other platforms.
How to make money on Binance Liquid Swap?
Step 1: Log in to the Binance account. Register using the link below:
* See more: The complete guide Binance from a to z
Step 2: Access the Liquid Swap feature: Click the Finance tab, select Binance Earn. Scroll down to the Liquid Swap area, choose Go to Liquid Swap.
Step 3: Perform Liquid Swap: Select favorite crypto pair in the Overview page and click on Liquidity.
Complete the Liquid Swap Guide & Quiz. Once done, click Add Liquidity to continue. Read and check the box to confirm the terms of service of Binance and select Continue.
On the Liquid Swap window, choose the type of crypto to provide, enter the volume, check to accept the terms, and click Add Liquidity to complete.
- Add both crypto pairs: The balance of both cryptos should be available in the account.
- Add single crypto instead of a pair: The crypto investor choose to add will partially swap to the other and may incur a swap transaction fee, affecting part of their profits.
After completing the above steps, the rewards are transferred to the Spot Binance wallet daily.
Above is the information investors need to know about making money on Binance Liquid Swap. It is a way to earn passive income from the cryptocurrency market with high-profit performance and wide selection. However, high profit means not guaranteed profit. However, for those with no trading experience, here is how to effectively take advantage of the crypto market’s volatility. Learn more about Binance’s passive crypto investment features here.
Read more: Binance