What is MT4 MultiTerminal? How to log into multiple accounts on MT4 MultiTerminal?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
MT4 MultiTerminal is an especially effective feature for traders with multiple trading accounts. So what exactly is MT4 MultiTerminal? Let’s find out in the article below.
What is MT4 MultiTerminal?
As with the regular MT4 platform, you can only trade on one account at a time. This is often inconvenient for traders who use multiple trading accounts.
MT4 MultiTerminal is designed to be able to log into multiple accounts at the same time, supporting up to 128 trading accounts.
From there, traders can operate on multiple accounts easily, opening and closing positions on all accounts at the same time.
With a friendly and intuitive interface, the same functions as the regular MT4, traders can quickly get used to this new platform.
- Easily manage and manipulate multiple trading accounts at the same time.
- Trading operations and features are designed like MT4.
- Pending orders, taking profit or stopping loss, and placing pending orders.
- Can close all orders or set Trailing Stop with just one action.
- The system provides signals and online news right in the software.
- Supports many different languages.
Difference between MT4 and MT4 MultiTerminal
The main difference between the standard MT4 platform and the MT4 MultiTerminal is the ability to simultaneously trade up to 128 real accounts or 10 demo accounts (opened on the same server).
In addition, MT4 and MT4 MultiTerminal have a few differences as follows:
|EAs, script, indicators||✓||✕|
How to download MT4 MultiTerminal and log in with multiple trading accounts
First, you need to download MT4 MultiTerminal before logging in with your trading account.
How to install MT4 Multiterminal
- Go to the Member Area page of the broker you open an account (in this example, I will guide you to download XM MT4 Multiterminal)
- Click the download button MT4 Multiterminal (.exe file)
- Open and launch the .exe file, then press Finish.
- You will then see a login window appear and enter the login information of your real or demo account.
How to login multiple trading accounts
To add more trading accounts to the MT4 Multiterminal platform, click on File > New account and enter your new account credentials.
Note: The trading account must be on the same server; otherwise, you won’t be able to add an account.
Some limitations when managing multiple trading accounts
When adding multiple trading accounts to MT4 MultiTerminal, the following should be kept in mind:
The server assigned to the trading account is critical because you can only manage multiple accounts simultaneously if they belong to the same trading server.
There are some restrictions on the types of accounts and instruments traded. For example, you cannot simultaneously trade one asset of different accounts on MultiTerminal.
Many traders often open multiple accounts to allocate and monitor the effectiveness of different trading strategies. And sometimes, traders want to open one position simultaneously on all existing accounts, but they can’t because the MT4 platform only allows trading on one account at a time. Therefore, MT4 Multiterminal is an ideal tool for traders managing multiple MT4 accounts. They only need to use one software to make transactions easily with one login and master password. However, before using a platform, you need to study the user manual first. Happy trading!
Read more: MT4