Why am I not receiving verification codes? How to fix it?
– The broker you should try to trade cryptos & US stocks. Learn more!
Binance SMS authentication is an extra layer of security for your account. After entering a valid mobile phone number in the online form, you will receive an SMS with a code. When the code arrives on your phone, you will need to enter it into the box in the form to complete the phone verification. You may be asking: Why am I not receiving verification codes? This article explains why you didn’t receive the verification code and how to fix it.
Why am I not receiving verification codes?
- Incorrect phone number or email. A common reason for users not receiving a verification code is not entering the correct phone number or email. Make sure you have entered your phone number or email address correctly.
- Service providers block emails or SMS from Binance. Many carriers automatically block or put Binance information in the spam box. With SMS, you can contact your phone network service provider to unblock it. With Email, you can search for verification email in spam mailbox.
- Your phone is set to block messages. You try to check the settings in the list on your phone. Here’s how: Go to Settings, select Messaging, tap Blocked , tap the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked messages list.
- Your network connection may be out of coverage or weak signal.
The verification code sent via text or email may be delayed due to poor network signal or out of coverage area. You can move to a better wave location and try again. If that doesn’t work, try again in 30 minutes.
How to fix failed Binance verification code?
1. After entering your phone number, click ‘Send SMS’.
To verify the phone number successfully, please make sure that
- The number is entered with no special characters, no spaces, and no country code.
- The phone number is not registered for the eToro account before.
- Your phone number is valid so that you can receive SMS.
2. If you do not receive the code, please click on ‘Please try again.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2. If a code is still not sent to your phone, a suggestion to receive the code via eToro phone call will appear at the bottom of the popup.
Click on ‘phone call’, and you will receive a call with a verification code from eToro’s automated system.
Note: The switchboard will only read the code twice. Please listen carefully.
4. Get the call and enter the code on the box to complete.
After verifying the phone number successfully, you move on to the next step of identity and address verification.
If you have followed the steps above and still cannot receive SMS verification codes, please try restarting your mobile phone. Also, please be patient to wait for about 10-20 minutes. It needs some time to receive SMS.
If you are still unsuccessful, please contact Binance Support via chat on the Binance homepage.