What types of accounts of TradingView? Differences between account types.
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
TradingView is an indispensable tool for both novice and professional traders. There are two types of accounts on Tradingview: free accounts and premium accounts. However, free accounts are limited by many features compared to premium accounts. The following article explains why you should use the TradingView Pro account and its advantages over the Basic (free) version.
Types of accounts available on Tradingview
TradingView has two types of accounts: free accounts and premium accounts.
- Free account or Basic account: traders will use the most basic features. However, always accompanied by advertising, or can only be accessed on one device, and cannot use more than three indicators. This account type is suitable for those who have never used TradingView or practice chart analysis. And when there is a need, you can upgrade to a higher account.
- Premium accounts: Premium accounts are divided by TradingView into three levels, including Pro, Pro+, and Premium Account; each package will have different fees.
What is the difference between a Tradingview Pro account and vs free account?
Besides the features provided in the Basic account, such as:
- Charts for all asset classes
- Global market data
- Multi-Purpose Filter
- Over 50 smart drawing tools
- Over 100,000 technical indicators
- 12 customizable chart types
- Backtest for business strategy
Tradingview Pro account is also added with many valuable features and tools such as:
- Use five indicators in each chart at the same time
- Two charts in one tab
- Ten server-side warnings
- No ads
- Trading volume records
- Create your time frame
- Many advanced watchlists
- The replay bar is available in intraday time frames (H4, H1, M30, …) to help review the formation process of each candle.
Why use the Tradingview Pro account?
Each trader has different needs regarding the use of a TradingView account. With a free account (Basic account), TradingView only allows traders to use the most basic features; there are always advertisements or only accessible on one device; traders should use no more than three indicators.
However, if you are a newbie who has never used TradingView, or is practicing chart analysis, you can use this version first to become proficient. Because TradingView’s fees will be deducted by month or by year, you can upgrade later whenever there is a need.
Once you have mastered Tradingview with the free version and have experience in trading, you can upgrade to a Pro account to use more features, making your trading decisions more accurate.
In addition, the fee for the Pro account is also quite comfortable for Vietnamese traders, about $14.95. If you pay annually, the price drops to $12.95/month.
How to open a Tradingview Pro account?
Step 1: Log in to the Tradingview website by following the link:
* See more: The complete guide TradingView from a to z
Step 2: Click on [Get started]
Step 3: Select the desired account type and click [Try free for 30 days]
- Enter your TradingView account credentials. If you don’t have an account, click [Sign up].
- Choose a monthly or yearly payment plan and click Next.
- Select a payment method, fill in your payment information and select [Complete your purchase].
Tradingview’s free account makes it difficult for users when it lacks valuable tools for analysis, such as not inserting multiple indicators (indicators) in the same chart or not analyzing multi-frame – multi-chart – multi-currency pairs on various screens, annoying due to ads. TradingView Pro is an option that makes it easier for users to utilize all of its features thoroughly. However, users only get a 30-day trial, and then there is a monthly fee for these advanced features.
Read more: tradingview