Why should we use Paypal for funding eToro account?
– Get the 30$ trading bonus for FREE (No deposit required). Click here
Paypal has become an international payment & transaction gateway for several years. Compared to other online payment platforms, Paypal seems to be simpler and more convenient.
Making a deposit into an eToro account using Paypal brings numerous benefits, such as:
- Paypal is famous for being a stable payment method with a high secure rate.
- The deposit via Paypal is quite fast, it only takes 1 minute for the money to be transferred to the eToro account. Withdrawal processing to Paypal takes 1-2 days.
- Funding eToro accounts using Paypal costs you no conversion fee. When depositing with a different currency, the deposited amount will be converted at the current market rate, which costs you more.
- In addition, the USD balance on your Paypal account does not depreciate due to inflation like when you reserve money in fiat currencies.
In conclusion, Paypal currently keeps right on growing and dominating the digital payment space, even as more competition rises up. The total payment volume via Paypal hit a record in 2020 with $936 billion U.S. dollars.
For the above reasons, Investiki encourages you to make deposits/withdrawals to eToro through Paypal for convenience and security. However, before depositing money into eToro, make sure that you have money ready in your Paypal account.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.